1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Brand spankin' NEW MOVIES!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by AmyLockheart, Nov 13, 2005.

1. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

Hmmm. I didn't know this was a problem on this forum. I didn't know there were any NN models here. Guess I should open my eyes! LOL...

And thank you for the compliment, sweetie.... ;)

2. diveguy

diveguy Captain Tightpants 15 Year Member

Well Amy, I for one appreciated the reply you gave him - it showed you were actually involved here & reading what was said, as opposed to blind spam - and the effort & time you put into that reply probably show up to the same extent if not more in your site.

So, pleasure to meet you, and thanks for sharing with all of us smut hounds out here in the world!

3. lowes208

lowes208

nice, very nice.

4. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

Birthday huh? But July 17 is so far away! Surely we don't wanna wait 'til then! ;)
    I built my first site in 2002. It was strictly panties and panty modeling. No membership or anything. Just a shopping cart and some free (faceless) pics. didn't have any videos either, so I've learned a lot along the way. :)

5. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

I'm not a prophet or anything, but I expect this will become more common as more models get involved here. We're a mouthy bunch! LOL! :D

6. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Did somebody mention Spam? Cause i like spam. Just a pointer in general we don't mind spam at all here. As a matter of fact we kinda encourage involvement in the forum. As long as the spam is not in certain threads that is about this forum specificly we are usually very good about letting people speak as they wish. :)

7. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

That what I like about this place. You can chat in the picture section, where as some forums don't allow you to do it.

Amy - You can never get tired of seeing panty pics. :wink:

8. naturaldelight

naturaldelight

I wouldnt say its a "problem" because some people really like it. I think it is a form of art and all but I personally am not the NN type and am not going to do that myself. A few of the models I have seen here are NN or they only post NN pics here. LOL...its not a matter of opening your eyes, a lot of the old posts were deleted in the new format.
    And you are very welcome, its great to talk to models who will reply to a female too! :D

9. Ramsfan

Check your PMs Natural. :)

10. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Great stuff Amy. Thanks for sharing with all us pervs :D

11. Seeka

Seeka

AMY

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

I wouldn't worry bout it Amy.. I don't think it was spam, and I appreciated you taking the time to respond fully and thorougly, as I am sure everyone did. It was also a plus to have more insight into your site, you really seem to offer alot. 5 hours on cam everynight is pretty impressive. I get panty requests alot too btw... fun to make them sticky isn't it? ;)

As for chatting, silly, witty type of spam.. I love it! :D

13. Natman56

Natman56 Phun Time!

looking great Amy thanks

14. Ramsfan

It's nice getting to know you better. Thanks for answering my questions. :) :wink:

15. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

LOL! I love that! I've never had a 'cheering section' before! ;)

16. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

Thanks for that, Lauren. 5 hours is a lot, but I like it pretty well... It gives the guys maximum opportunity to see me. And when things are slow, I can spend extra time board whoring. LOL.

17. lony65

lony65

Nectar-like nips, pretty pussy, and awesome ass--wow! Oh, and a voice that suggests "please fuck me" in its sweetness. Thanks for sharing with us!

18. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

LOL! You must have read my other post here:
    http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=587141&postcount=14

Thanks for all the sweet compliments. "Nectar-like nips" is awesome! Flattery will get you everywhere, you know. ;)