1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Ok, that is quite clever:lol::Hi:

Merlin, Ice and SophieK81 like this.
  2. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Hi

No word yet on London or the SE going into restrictions or lock down.
    At work we seem to be doing a lot in anticipation for it.

London 14c and cloudy.

Storm Alex has finally gone.
    No we haven't put the heating on yet at home, have you?

Watched "The Social Dilemma" (Netflix)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh boy!
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11464826/

Over the weekend felt a bit stir crazy.
    Wifie and i made the most of it.
    But we're both missing being able to travel/fly.

I was telling about about the brilliant time we had in France for the Women's World Cup.

Plus now with Cineworld "Putting their venues on hold".
    Even if i wanted to see the screen on the big screen, they'll be no cinema's open to see it.

Tuesday's Comfort pics
    Saorise - Hurry up Nov 14th & "Ammonite".
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Saoirse Ronan - On Chesil Beach (2017)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  3. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good Morning... having coffee with Linda Evangelista today...

[​IMG]

I wonder if she'd like to go dancing later....

[​IMG]

driller195, Merlin, Sonicboom and 2 others like this.
  4. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Seeing the above splendid legs reminded me that the Guinness World Record people have just announced that a 17-year-old Texan girl called Maci Currin has now officially the longest female legs in the World.
    She stands at 6' 10" tall so far, but at 17 years old might have further to grow?
    [​IMG]
    Technically, displaying this image breaks our rules, but I'm using Admin discretion.

Merlin, RaiderCane and SophieK81 like this.
  5. RaiderCane

Powerful quotes here:

"We live in a world in which a tree is worth more, financially, dead than alive, in a world in which a whale is worth more dead than alive. For so long as our economy works in that way and corporations go unregulated, they're going to continue to destroy trees, to kill whales, to mine the earth, and to continue to pull oil out of the ground, even though we know it is destroying the planet and we know that it's going to leave a worse world for future generations. This is short-term thinking based on this religion of profit at all costs, as if somehow, magically, each corporation acting in its selfish interest is going to produce the best result. This has been affecting the environment for a long time. What's frightening, and what hopefully is the last straw that will make us wake up as a civilization to how flawed this theory has been in the first place, is to see that now we're the tree, we're the whale. Our attention can be mined. We are more profitable to a corporation if we're spending time staring at a screen, staring at an ad, than if we're spending that time living our life in a rich way. And so, we're seeing the results of that. We're seeing corporations using powerful artificial intelligence to outsmart us and figure out how to pull our attention toward the things they want us to look at, rather than the things that are most consistent with our goals and our values and our lives."

"How do you wake up from the Matrix when you don't know you're in the Matrix?"

It may seem odd coming from a guy who spends plenty of time online, but I have known for a long time that we're in 'the Matrix' so to speak, that so much that is pushed out there is bullshit. I see through the illusion of choice(very true especially in this country) and if 2020 has done anything, I hope it has shown people that we are not important to the select few except for when we can increase their profits. Our health, views, needs, it doesn't matter to them except for when we help their bottom line. They want us to be asleep, sadly too many still are, but if I have any hope for the future its that a lot of people are not any longer and realize the real truth. Just my :2cents:

6. S-type

I watched a brief discussion today on the BBC News Channel about a Trump APP that's being pushed during the current re-election campaign. People who download it are encouraged to register, which provides the APP managers with your geographical location (via the network), your email address (so they can initiate communication with you), plus any other info one volunteers in the registration process. The APP is subsequently used to present various messages/images to you (presumably pro-Trump, anti-Biden, pro Republican, anti Democratic), etc., and you're invited to register approval/disapproval of them - ranging 1-5 or something. This in effect permits "micro-marketing" (fine-tuned down to the individual?) on a grand scale of political influencing messages, with instant responses to events and trends!
    I presume the Biden campaign has something similar going on?
    The messaging is inevitably going to be very sophisticated, and presumably being produced/refined by marketing experts, social scientists and psychiatrists. One can't help wondering whether the Russians might be in there somewhere too?
    I think we're very naive if we believe these things are not going to be major determinants of the outcome?

As you say, we're in The Matrix! God help us!

7. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Morning

Wednesday
    And I’m really in need of some Comfort pics.
    I’m glad she’s here...
    Kristen Stewart at Chanel: I-
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kristen Stewart - Paris Fashion Week - Womenswear Spring Summer 2021 10/06/2020

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  8. S-type

I think the "sleeves too long" (hand-me-down?) look is bizarre and unattractive, and must be irritating to wear?

PS I was going to make a sarcastic suggestion that perhaps even the Burka will become a fashion fad at some stage, but I've checked and I discover that as usual somebody's already thought of it! :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    Merlin likes this.
  9. S-type

As an apology for my hijacking of Sophie's blog, I present Elle to appear in my defence?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

SophieK81, driller195 and Merlin like this.
  10. SophieK81

Morning
    Elle is a good way to start the day.

Even better when you add Kristen
    As Thursday's Comfort pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kristen Stewart - InStyle - November 2020
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/kristen-stewart-instyle-november-2020.3491325/
    Maci is perfect "Model" material, even if she's missed out on about 4 years of work.
    But personally at 6' 10" i think she's borderline for health problems later in life?

For the record the tallest I've been in heels was 6' 8"
    Fuck Linda has got great bone structure.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    Strafe1701, Ice, driller195 and 3 others like this.
  11. SophieK81

12. S-type

Clean up the internal atmosphere filtering/regulation and the size of the 747 might have made it the most feasible to be able to provide any sort of social distancing?

SophieK81 likes this.
  13. SophieK81

Morning!

In work early today, we’re holding auditions.

Fridays Comfort pic.
    Krysten Ritter & David Tennant at the Jessica Jones premiere in New York on Tuesday 17th November 2015.
    [​IMG]

redphill4, driller195, Ice and 3 others like this.
  14. SophieK81

Today would of been John Lennon's 80th birthday.
    [​IMG]
    And these boots were made for working.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
    driller195, Ice, Sonicboom and 2 others like this.
  15. SophieK81

Lunch, auditions are sometimes like herding sheep.

Sophie Turner recent sighting.
    Can't find any confirmation, but since there's no baby bump & she's wearing a mask?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  16. RaiderCane

Has to be very recent, though no Joe? And we've yet to see the baby, I want to see the cute little baby:love: (I have a soft spot for babies, but like Sophie I don't necessarily want to deal with them due to the grossness they can generate lol).

Auditions for what?

S-type likes this.
  17. SophieK81

I admire them not to in a hurry to show their baby (unlike some "Personalities")
    or Mother's who reappear in public 48 hours after with no sign of giving birth.
    Call back for a commercial.
    A nice idea in theory and possible to sub-divide, its the cost of flying a 747 at a continuing loss.
    So they sped up and got on with their commitment to zero carbon by 2050.

Sonicboom and RaiderCane like this.
  18. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

There's a trolley ;)
    [​IMG]

That black trolley would is perfect for their Addams costumes
    [​IMG]

19. S-type

I'd like to see a zero carbon plane! I suppose hydrogen-fuelled or fuel-cell powered planes might ultimately prove practicable, but the lost Brazilian rainforests will have to be replanted to offset the manufacture of them!
    Maybe we'll go back to helium-filled airships? But even they need a propulsion system?

SophieK81 likes this.
  20. RaiderCane

I'm picturing a goth baby now straight out of The Addams Family:lol: even with your opposition to having to hold babies Sophie, even you gotta admit you'd want to hold that one and :love: at them:hug:

SophieK81 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.