1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S-type

S-type Know when to laugh. Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

There's a song called Cocoon, by Bjork, which I assumed was what the tag related to?

Merlin, SophieK81 and Ice like this.
  2. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I'm sure any American women here will be like "Why can't my pharmacy be like this?!":D

3. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Stranger Things 4 has resumed filming!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

yucon, Merlin, Ice and 3 others like this.
  4. S-type

It is pretty remarkable that the current UK Government has found it so hard to recognise the value of the Arts, Entertainment and Hospitality business sectors in these desperate times? The leaders in two World Wars certainly did!
    Has the current UK Government decided instead to carry off the entertainment and distraction element of policy themselves by fooling about in a pantomime of their own devising?
    If it were true, we could at least offer some sympathetic approbation for trying, but sadly it isn't true - they didn't actually mean to be funny at all! The pratfalls were unintentional!
    For heaven's sake, bring in The Clowns - the professionals?

Merlin, Ice, RaiderCane and 1 other person like this.
  5. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Morning,

Storm Alex has arrived, we may get a tent up in the living room and go glamping.

Wifie with me until Tuesday morning, so no need for Comfort pics.

But for you
    Saturday's Comfort pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The problem is the Cabinet/government is full of wannabes with no experience.

Needs less talk or as Boris's hero said "Action this day".

If they wait to when this is over, there won't be a industry to rescue.

yucon, Merlin, driller195 and 4 others like this.
  6. SophieK81

yucon, Merlin, driller195 and 4 others like this.
  7. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

Happy Weekend :)

Merlin, Ice and SophieK81 like this.
  8. RaiderCane

Much like Black Widow(mmm, ScarJo), which was going to come out this past summer, then got delayed to October/November, then there was talk it would be exclusively released with a 30 dollar price tag on Disney+ and recently was delayed again to May 2021. If they are delaying these movies with the thinking that there is some magic date when everyone can gather en masse again then they should think again, as I don't see that being a thing for a while even after a successful vaccine comes out.

Merlin, Ice, S-type and 1 other person like this.
  9. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

A lil more Ana de Armas.... since she is in No Time To Die....

[​IMG]

yucon, driller195, Merlin and 4 others like this.
  10. SophieK81

Morning

Very Storm Alex London
    Very windy, heavy rain on and off.

Today is the 40th London Marathon (it normally takes place in April)
    but while different its taking place in London and virtually around the world today.
    https://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/index.html

I teared up this morning, Why? because as long as i can remember we've been in the crowd to see it finish.

Today for obvious reasons, there's no crowds.
    Bit it will be back next October & hopefully more "Normal".

Thank you!!!
    I'm beginning to wonder when we will see it?
    Disney pricing their new releases at $30 on top of regular Disney+ subscription.
    $30 on top of already subscribing!!! #Greed

Sunday's Comfort pics
    Maisie says "She has no problems not going out" looking at Reuben her bf, i can see why.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

yucon, driller195, Sonicboom and 3 others like this.
  11. S-type

I think Maisie's baggy pants do her no favours at all, but the short skirt shows off a fine pair legs - far better! I'm getting a deja vu feeling?

Merlin likes this.
  12. RaiderCane

I think they were going to do that for Black Widow, but after the massive backlash they got for doing so with Mulan(also backlash for inserting pro-China propaganda) I think they got a little nervous about one of their most popular characters possibly flopping, through no fault of the movie itself, and decided to just postpone the release to hopefully put it out theatrically worldwide. Disney being greedy? Look at them gobbling everything up, of course they're greedy. They just fired tens of thousands of workers at their theme parks as they gave big raises and bonuses to the higher-ups, America at its best anymore:soap:

SophieK81 likes this.
  13. Ice

14. SophieK81

HC so doesn't to be Sherlock!

15. S-type

Very cryptic! ;)

16. Ice

Happy Monday, Y'all! Coffee time...

[​IMG]

*Elle Macpherson

17. S-type

If I had a balcony, that's how I'd like it to look!

18. SophieK81

Morning.

Haven't been out since Friday (due to Storm Alex)
    so we're going to try to make the most of today and get out.

Watched a Doc (its on the BBC iPlayer if you're in the UK) on the demise of the 747 (Jumbo Jet) as a result of Covid.
    I loved the 747, sadly never got to fly the Concorde, yes i love flying.

Covid is really changing our world.
    Thanks for Elle Macpherson, would love to have coffee with her and that view!!
    HC = Henry Cavill.

Monday's Comfort pic.
    Sophie
    [​IMG]

yucon, driller195, RaiderCane and 3 others like this.
  19. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Henry Cavill should be either a photo modell with that bod of his or a character beating the crap out of thugs on the big screen.

SophieK81 likes this.
  20. SophieK81

Morning Tuesday.
    This says it all.
    [​IMG]

driller195, yucon, Ice and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.