1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Yes...that mixed with all of the reasons that you gave above. Plus, this way I don't have to hear everyday that an xray is a fake. I'm just out right stating that what I do now is faking it. It also gives a bit more versatility.

It all started because there were a couple famous non-nude models that I have always been hoping would finally go nude/topless. So I figured, why wait? I can make them topless myself.

So, that mixed with the fact that I have a short attention span, and -- viola -- I started making Artistic Fakes for the Non-Nude Models.

Amphotog likes this.
  2. rata

rata

ok c-through ;)

3. kulitepatel

kulitepatel

[​IMG]

THe girls on the right

4. jerseyj

jerseyj

thanks in advance.

[​IMG]

5. fuckey

fuckey

MikeMan , it works (no bra) i did some of my rudementary testing and you can definetly see niples and outlines. You can see even see niiples a little anyway.

6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You've got better eyes than me then - I don't know if that bump practically under her left armpit is a nipple or not. Go ahead and post what you've got for him fuckey. My rule is if I'm not sure what I'm seeing is accurate, I won't do the pic.

7. john999

john999

I hope someone can do something with this ones: (second try)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. slacker5

slacker5

9. c-through

BSB - don't bump your requests as it just clutters up and makes a long thread longer. That one should be doable once I get caught up.

Rainking - I don't know about the first one but I know the second one has already been requested a while back. I can't remember if there was enough detail to do the pic or not. I think you can make out one nipple tip, but that's about it - I'd guess the flash wasn't close/bright enough, or the info was lost in the .jpg compression process.

John999 - you almost got it, please [​IMG] your post and past in the forum code which will generate thumbnail links.

slacker5 - I wouldn't hold my breath. Size, thickness of material, and bad lighting will probably prevent them from working. Look at the first page of this thread to see what makes a good candidate.

Amphotog, Freeza and slacker5 like this.
  10. hax2max

hax2max

Can you work on these?
    anything will be great

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. strokesfan1251

strokesfan1251

12. strokesfan1251

strokesfan1251

13. c-through

There is an [​IMG] button stokesfan, could you please use it to clean up your requests, and paste in the proper link that generates thumbnails?

14. saulmedina27

saulmedina27

Im not good at the xray effect yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. slacker5

slacker5

16. Sportyone

Sportyone

Trying hard on this one...I really suck at this right now. Any help on the bottoms?????

[​IMG]

17. mobius900

mobius900

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

I know these are small, but wow are they nice, especially the ass ones..

btw,,, the 2 ass shots, are of the girl in the bikini :)

18. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

lol what club is that, ima make sure im there when they are there

19. Sportyone

Sportyone

Try these?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. whew

whew

Hey C-Through, do you find that sunlight works just as well as far as good lighting goes? I know the flash is bright but what about direct sun? Has that been explored yet?