1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

JA, either you're starting to repeat yourself or you're posting random pics from the web, as I know I've seen (and pretty sure X-ray'd) that first pic already. If you're running out of pics, it's OK to take a break and give me a chance to get caught up and take requests from others that haven't had the opportunity to get ones done yet.

To the people that request more often:
    Please keep track of what you've already requested so there aren't duplicates, and I'd really rather prefer to only work on pics that mean something to you personally (friends, co-workers, etc) instead of just random chicks pics you may find online. Also, most online pics are either too small, or greatly compressed, which make them almost impossible to get any results from. Usually if it's not at least 640x480 or bigger it's not worth submitting.

*edit

I just noticed that we got over the million views mark this past weekend!!! WooHoo!!! I guess more than just the people asking for pics are checking out this thread - thanks for making it popular!

Amphotog, as_is_life, Freeza and 2 others like this.
  2. jenniferantoon

jenniferantoon

oh im sorry i reposted the first pic cause i never saw the x-rayed version of it and i think u passed the page allready... but ill stop posting and give u a chance to get caught up :)

3. c-through

If you don't see your pics on the page numbers of my posts, then that means they weren't doable. I just don't have the time to keep posting why everyone's pics don't work like I used to.

4. carcharadon

carcharadon

Hi all,

Some X'ray :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Car'

5. carcharadon

carcharadon

2 more :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  6. carcharadon

carcharadon

An other one ;)

[​IMG]

Car'

readabk likes this.
  7. carcharadon

carcharadon

Last one !

Transparency is not bad ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. slaghuis

slaghuis

9. Mr.B

Mr.B

Can somebody try these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. mobius900

mobius900

Mr. B

dont actually upload the pictures here, upload them to a place like imagevenue and then just paste the link here.

also, those are very bad candiates considering the rules when it comes to what makes a good x-ray picture (ie no thick black bra)

11. diknabox

diknabox

Is this a possibility?

[​IMG]

12. mobius900

mobius900

13. Arnoldgenes

Arnoldgenes

Can someone give this big tited blonde whore a shot???
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Suspect likes this.
  14. tuebbing

tuebbing

Keep the requests down to four pictures. If you actually check out the first page of this thread it'll tell you what are or are not good candidates for xray. Looking at most of those, I don't think anyone will be able to get anything of your blonde, big titted, whore.

15. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

16. c-through

Arnold, I know at least two of those pics have already been requested. As it's already been stated, keep requests down to 4 or less at a time and don't repost images. Please edit your post to comply with the thread rules.

Looking at the first page to know what's more likely to work is a VERY good idea.

Freeza likes this.
  17. SirChiTownSlugger

SirChiTownSlugger

hopefully x-rayable

[​IMG]

18. mobius900

mobius900

sirchitownslugger: you can see that she is wearing a strapless bra, those are usually thick and not x-rayable

19. ralphr

ralphr

20. SirChiTownSlugger

SirChiTownSlugger

yea i thought i saw a hint of nipple though