1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

I am sorry but waiting for some work on mmy post on page 109.
    come on guys, show your Talents. she is real and makes me really hard

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

C'mon man - don't clog up the thread with "how about my pics" type of posts! You've been around long enough to know better.

I can tell just by looking at them they won't work, and I really don't want to know what she does to you. Maybe next time you'll get some better pics - even if they were a decent candidate they are much too small.

3. djkreazn

djkreazn

lol thats pretty cool. wish i could really see the real ones from her, shes pretty hot. i got some of her in her bathing suit too.

4. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

not a very nice/polite reply ctru.

you are the foundation man for this huge thread(which is very nice) but you dont own it! just dont do it I sent it and then asked again for someone to do somework.!!!! you cant shout people.!!!

5. durrj

durrj

Yeah he can....

6. c-through

Polite doesn't seem to get any results around here, and quite honestly I don't have time to be nice. Between being busy and getting kind of fed up with some of the attitudes (and lack of respect for the simple rules of the thread) being shown by too many people in here, it really makes me wonder if I should keep putting in the effort here, or just let it die. I kind of enjoyed not doing a single amateur X-ray for over a month. I can't tell you how many hundreds of hours I've put into doing pics for people, not to mention having to wade through all the crappy pics that just won't work when it's obvious from what I've already told people repeatedly what is more likely to work and what just won't.

Sorry if you don't like the way I try to keep this thread as lean & clean as possible - I do it for you and everybody else that likes the amateur X-rays. This is not a paid gig, and often I'm lucky if they even bother to hit the [​IMG] button to let me know they appreciate the 30-60 minutes I just spent on each of their pictures. Kind of fitting that you've never given thanks to anyone for a single post here on Phun, and you're giving me crap.

BTW - That wasn't shouting. I was asking nicely - you wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I don't want to know about your penis, and your pics (probably like your dick) ARE much too small. Sorry - but that's a fact. If you don't like they way I act, I advise you to learn how to use PhotoShop and do your own pics from now on. You've been around long enough to know not to beg us to look at your pics, ESPECIALLY after I just got done posting my work from many pages before yours.

I humbly ask the other X-rayers to ignore your pics from now on too, unless you show some respect to the thread and delete your posts above. The same can be said for Dice-K, and airborne7198 calling out their pics back on page 109 - you guys know better than to do that!

Ottowa, tankmon2, Likewise384 and 7 others like this.
  7. snowboarderok

snowboarderok

I agree with c-thru. I cant name the amount of times ive logged on to immediately have the thought, what a moron doesnt he know the rules, like every day. Good for you c-thru, good for u

faildotorg and durrj like this.
  8. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

How bout it? Hotties....hope they are doable! TYVM in advance for your hard work and effort!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  9. raydavies29

raydavies29

10. ClayeJ

ClayeJ

Here's a few:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. MoToX89

MoToX89

I have one request for now.

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  12. pbname07

pbname07

I would love this one to be as clear as possible. Many thanks!!!!

[​IMG]

13. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

Im sure there are a lot of people who can do it better then me, but this is the closest i got it :D

[​IMG]

14. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

it loks like we have some good lickers in this forum.
    ha snuwbi? I am sure you will like mine as well.

15. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

this is getting serious c-tru. If you want, we can meet and I can show my penis size !!!!!! are you brave enough on life as on keyboard.

NEVER say these kind of things to other people. If you have the quality, which you think that you have, you would kindly ignore me instead of getting more arrogant.

Anyway c-tru, I still have respect to your hardwork on hundrads of page and leaving this thread...

16. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

How many times have you posted this picture?

Do you realize that we care about xraying it inversely proportional to the amount of times that you post it? In other words, the more you post it, the more likely we are to never xray anything you post?

reaganomics likes this.
  17. c-through

It would be a great pic if it weren't so friggin' small!! Posting repeatedly won't make it any better though - please don't repost pics.

Amphotog and angelosdude like this.
  18. pbname07

pbname07

Sorry just thought someone else might take a stab at it. I thought it would be a good pic to do.

It looks like the xray gods has put me in my place. LOL!

I only repost this one pic twice like months apart from each other. Its not like I am trying to clutter the thread or waste anyones time. I just really wanted to see if I could get a better one done.

Thanks for all your hard work on the other pics!

19. durrj

durrj

Thanks for being a huge douchebag. Do you think that C-Through is going to see your message and want to x-ray more pictures? If anything, your drivel will just drive people away, because they won't be motivated to respond with x-rayed pictures. So please do us all a favor and don't post any more.

20. jenniferantoon

jenniferantoon