1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Photoshop Apprentice

Photoshop Apprentice

I agree with C-through that the best thing you could do is download Photoshop and start working at it yourself. I stumbled on the xray phenomenon several months ago and decided that I would take a stab at it. I downloaded Photoshop CS2, read some tutorials, and practice, practice, practiced until I'm decent enough to take some requests from others. It's not impossible to learn; it just takes practice and patience, and we are fortunate that we have experts like C-through who open an entire thread devoted to teaching aspiring experts. Just give it a try--at the very least you'll have a better idea of what goes into a good xray, and your requests will have a better shot of getting done. So download and get to it!

2. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

I took a hit at this one, dont know what you think. i think it isnt good [​IMG]

3. Photoshop Apprentice

Photoshop Apprentice

Everyone has to start somewhere! Keep practicing -- I can't tell you what a rewarding hobby this is, so I'll just show you.

[​IMG]

ihwf_vp and Freeza like this.
  4. Photoshop Apprentice

Photoshop Apprentice

... and another, hot off the .gif press!

[​IMG]

5. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Nope. The only way that pic can be fixed is to find the original - anytime anything drawn over the good parts, they are gone. The X-ray process will not restore anything, just reveal what is there, and those parts are gone. X-raying is not drawing in features.

6. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

Thanks for not bashing me lol, i don't have photoshop so im using GIMP a free program that does basically the something that photoshop does, i was wondering if you know anything about that program cause im having a lot of issues with this, i have a pic that is practically already see thru, but it doesnt work out... any tips?

P.s. Damn your freakin good man.

7. twopointsus

twopointsus

All good points. I was just wondering why it seems the celeb xray board gets updated more than this one. Thats all.

8. B18DelSolT

B18DelSolT

9. raydavies29

raydavies29

10. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

bennhe and hypr69 like this.
  11. thecarvertuck

thecarvertuck

thanks c-through for your work, page 102 can't come fast enough : )

12. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Couple to try when you guys get caught up to this point.....thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. airtech

airtech

can anythind be gotten from the girl in yellow?thanks

[​IMG]

14. GemNEye

GemNEye

just figured id give some a shot for practice, but these are what i got from page 100....

Prynce Nyck :

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Prototype :

[​IMG][​IMG]

Heyhey... :

[​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo, 2500HD, Prynce_Nyck and 3 others like this.
  15. Xitap

Xitap

Please make these for me, i just cant handle with photoshop tricks, even with x-ray university!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. GemNEye

GemNEye

FONDUE IMAGESHACK DOESNT WORK HERE, USE IMAGEVENUE OR ANY LINK IN C-THROUGH SIG

Fondue likes this.
  17. Fondue

Fondue

Whoops. My bad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Fondue, you're also one over the limit. Just glancing at them, I'd say the first two are not going to be possible (just look at the first page if you're not sure why), but I wouldn't hold my breath on the others either.

19. Dimebag69

Dimebag69

20. Dimebag69

Dimebag69