1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. raydavies29

raydavies29

2. china_hand

china_hand

Can anyone do an Xray of my old GF Sunbathing. I caught her while she was not watching, and it shows a good camel toe.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ralphr

ralphr

many thanks

4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Ralph, don't be a 10-percenter. Take a minute or two to go back a few pages and look for my posts. If you know what page your requests are on just search this thread with the terms "Page 60" in quotes (if it was on Page 60). There's no need to post and ask where we are.

5. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

funbags: this is the only pic that i could get to work

[​IMG] [​IMG]

raydavies and chinahand i couldn't get any of your pics to work. sorry. maybe c-through will have more luck than me

Amphotog and ihwf_vp like this.
  6. diknabox

diknabox

Don't think I ever said thankd for this pic! Good lookin' out. I see things here continue to be a mess with you and C-Through STILL experiencing the same problems. Some cats never learn... But you guys are doing great things with all the pics I've seen.

7. c-through

Anyone that wants to learn how to X-ray, click on the link at the bottom of my signature. If you can do it yourself, you won't have to wait for me to get around to your pics!

Amphotog likes this.
  8. Maui Built

Maui Built

heres a couple,and i will be trying your xray university thread out.haha..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

c-through thanks for the open invitation to learn your process...as you can see, i've had enough people ask me how to do it that i've linked it in my signature too.

I do have to give you props...your thread is how i learned how to do the process. So if I can do it, then anyone can.

monss and Amphotog like this.
  10. c-through

Thanks, I hope it's not just me that helps teach people, but any of the more experienced guys that hang out in the celeb X-ray thread (Terrapin, msnevil, Mollymutt, etc). We all have our own styles, and I think if they want to participate, maybe we'll have more people that can learn it, understand it, and help make the X-ray threads even better!

I'd say you're getting ready for a more advanced class there JPeep1es, as your pics are definitely getting better with each one you do.

11. Maui Built

Maui Built

c-through ive been watching this thread for a while b4 i signed up.and i wanted to know if u could try those pics i posted..if u can do those for me i wuld really like to learn how u do it..i also posted in your university thread and am waiting for the first ex. pic.

12. c-through

I'll definitely try them, but I'm not up that far yet - currently I'm at page 70, you're on page 79.

13. Maui Built

Maui Built

oh alright man..sorry bout that.

14. mobius900

mobius900

15. proof113

proof113

c-through i ask you per pm because this pics, not in this thread.

I hope that JPeep1es can try these pics. So please J, try the pics i've posted.

16. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Here's the positive results that I got from page 70:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  17. magunkey

magunkey

Hi I guess my 3 on page 63 were a bust, maybe these will work. I think I can see a little nipple in one of them. I hope it works, they have been avoiding wearing clothes that allow me to be happy....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Here's my positive results for page 71:

Turntable: I've already given a shot at your other pics, but here are the other two. The first one only had one chick with see-through potential and the pic was small. And I could only get one chick to work on the second one too. Here you go.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  19. ClayeJ

ClayeJ

Here's a few more. Much thanks guys!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

I didn't get any positive results for page 72