1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Nope - put Page 60 in quotes when you search this thread and you'll find it pretty quickly. Give it a try and you'll see.

crazylegs: Those are pretty small, and a lot of detail is lost when it's a B&W .jpg image. Only one I see possible is the last one.

2. karanshah

karanshah

3. c-through

it's not the file size that matters, it's the resolution mostly. I doubt the .bmp's would make any difference as they aren't great candidates at that size no matter what the format.

4. turntable

turntable

[​IMG]
    all 3 look possible
    [​IMG]
    girl on the far left
    [​IMG]
    in yellow
    [​IMG]
    girl in pink...shadows might be a problem/might need to be brightened

thanks for your time

5. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

This is one of the best possibilities I've posted I think....I do only post people I know and such, so yeah, if it works that'd be awesome.Thanks for keepin the thread great!

[​IMG]

6. Billy1978

Billy1978

[​IMG]

DrGontzo likes this.
  7. Billy1978

Billy1978

[​IMG]

8. Billy1978

Billy1978

[​IMG]

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  9. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

10. c-through

Actually it's not a good candidate - the size isn't bad but the flash isn't bright enough to penetrate and get the proper level of detail required to do an enhancement. All I can see is half of one nipple, and I'm not even sure about that as it doesn't look in the right place.

11. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

12. raydavies29

raydavies29

13. thecarvertuck

thecarvertuck

Wow thanks man. Anyone else wanna try a take on these? Can you also try the other ones too. Thanks so much!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. thecarvertuck

thecarvertuck

Hey Billy or c-through. Think you could upload a .psd file w/ a completed image so I can take a look at how you did the process. I'd like to contribute but am not a pro at this yet. Thanks much

15. c-through

Billy, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but not all pics can be properly done, and that pic is one of them - there is no evidence of even confirmed nipple bumps from what I can see, so don't force it. I think it's really evident that it's not real when you look at how oddly placed and miss-aligned the nipples are - that's usually a dead giveaway that what you think is a nipple really isn't. My rule of thumb is if I can't determine the size of the areola, I won't do a pic, and I don't even see nipple bumps there.

The same goes for the pic posted by rainking33 - while you can see half the nipple & areola on her left breast, there's no evidence of it on the right. The pic is just too dark, and the most I could get is what rainking himself showed. I think JPeep1es used a little too much artistic license on it as her nipple should be fairly symmetrically placed on her right breast instead, he has it located too close to the center of her chest so obviously it's not the nipple. Unless she's deformed, it should be further out toward the outer edge of her body like the left one is.

I do want others to try their hand at doing X-ray enhancements in here, but I'd also like to see them not just making shit up that really isn't there. It just makes everyone that takes pride in their work cringe when we see bad, made-up work instead of the real thing. My advice for the beginner is don't use the burn & dodge tools till you can get a better handle on the art form, as they can easily be abused.

16. thecarvertuck

thecarvertuck

hey c-through, do ya happen to have a .psd file you can send me so i can see how you did your work and hopefully do some of my own and contribute more.

17. c-through

Carvertuck: I didn't do any of your pics, but if you want to check out a .psd of my stuff, look in the link in my signature, I have one that I did along with the tutorial that you can follow along with.

funbagsftw: Looks like you've got a little editing to do, as only some of your thumbnails are showing up. Keep editing it till they show up (and work) properly if you want to have them evaluated. Looks like you pasted in the .html linking code instead of the bulletin board code.

18. c-through

The first three show as thumbs, but then there's a text link, and then .html code. Please clean it up and get it right to keep the thread looking neat & tidy.

Imageshack will not work here, so don't bother using them or they'll just show up as yellow frogs to everyone else.

19. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Chilifromphili: here you go again

[​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  20. Billy1978

Billy1978