1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. outsidehalf

outsidehalf

Thanks c-through !

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Rules are rules, and I do consider 6 to be more than 4. Pare it down to 4 - bigger and more in focus are always better than small or fuzzy, and yes, I'll only do one of them if they can be done. So far, it looks like it should be possible.

3. outsidehalf

outsidehalf

edited! Thanks

4. tbrown5175

tbrown5175

Ok. Opinion time for me. Just wondering how this thread would go if c-through would not comment about every request here. I'm not saying I do not appreciate c-through's work, which is fucking phenomenal. What I am saying the annoying thing about this thread is c-through posting the "rules" every other post. If I were you c-through would be to do the ones you can and fuck everyone else. No need for extra posts stating what/why things don't work. Maybe a sticky in this threat about the "rules" will help more. I'm just saying that c-through is putting far more work into this thread in terms of replying to "why didn't you do this... here is my 10 X10 pixel post (help)... have you got to my the post I did 3 seconds ago". Seriously, c-through you are a saint, but maybe those who don't know how to post maybe you should just ignore them instead of posting several times per day the 'rules" for this.

I'm just sayin'.

5. c-through

I'd rather not have to respond as much as I do too, but I'm hoping to correct actions which are contrary to the simple rules I've outlined (and shouldn't be too hard to follow). Hopefully by letting them know what they did wrong instead of being a dick, they (and others) will learn from their mistakes, and not make them again - I'd rather not just be an asshole but it does get a little tired having to repeat myself so often, and yes, it does take away from the time I could be working on evaluating pics.

Also, by occasionally posting why something didn't work hopefully it'll get them (and others) to post better pics which will work, and are more in line with the "good X-ray candidate" guidelines I have posted numerous times. I know I have had some amazing results sometimes, but not every picture can be properly done unless you're just faking the process and burning in features which can't be seen on the picture. I'd rather not have to explain why each pic won't work - I used to do that and it was just too time consuming, but I don't mind doing it occasionally. Hopefully people here will respect my abilities enough to understand that I'm not playing favorites, and if it can be done properly, I will make the attempt.

As I have stated numerous times - size of the picture and lighting are the most important factors when the rest of the clothing is right. If you can tell she's wearing a bra just by looking at the pic, odds are high it won't work, and I won't put for the effort to just show you a chick's bra - this isn't high school, and it's not worth it for me. If it's a pic off of some chick's MySpace page (or similar size), don't expect much - they are almost always too small and compressed to work with. Same goes for cellphone pics - I have yet to see one that looks good, is good sized, and is well lit - buy a real digital camera with a flash if you want them done.

Amphotog likes this.
  6. DougMncvch

DougMncvch

7. Scribbles

Scribbles

This is my first post, though I have been reading through this topic for a few days. I just want to let you know that your work (C-Through) is much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your patience. :wink:

[​IMG]

8. chilifromphilly

chilifromphilly

Hi C-through. The second one looks like it may have a chance (girl on the right) but not sure about the ones of her in red and pink.

Thanks!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. cubsfanbigmike

cubsfanbigmike

scribbles check page 4 of this thread.....

10. Scribbles

Scribbles

I'm aware. However, the member(s) who attempted it were not as good as C-Through is at this, and this girl is smokin hot. It's not like i'm asking him to get right to it either, just when he gets a chance ;-) I think this girl is worth it :p

11. c-through

Scribbles: As it was already stated, Chad did a good job on the pic, and unless you've got a bigger version of the pic, this is a repost (which is a no-no). There are plenty of other good pics waiting that haven't been done once. If I thought I could have done much better, I'd have done it back when it was posted.

12. kulitepatel

kulitepatel

13. BENDERSXL

BENDERSXL

Anyway...

14. c-through

Since you made the effort to follow the simple rules on your very first post (and got it right), I'll give you a quick evaluation on these 4 as a reward. Nope, nothing.

Only one that showed promise was the first one and the third, but both were too small and had too much .jpg compression to get anything. The last one would have been great if she wasn't wearing a bra (or at least a thinner one). Ideally you'd want pictures that are 2-3x as large, if not bigger. Normally I don't save evaluation pictures (or do it for bras only), but this will give you more of an idea of what's underneath.

[​IMG]

15. bumizitch

bumizitch

I've got two that I've been trying to get done for a long time. I think I followed the rules, and I think both of these will work. Please give them a try.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. c-through

I spent several hours this afternoon doing evaluations, but only two marginal pics came out.

Page 61 Positive Results

- None -

Page 62 Positive Results

- None - (from those not banned)

Page 63 Positive Results

- None -

Page 64 Positive Results

- None -

Page 65 Positive Results

marley_9
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

rainking_33:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Most of the problems are because of the low quality images being too small. Get a real digital camera and take it to parties, the beach, or other outings, and make sure you get some good-sized pics this summer when the women are less likely to be wearing a lot of clothes. if you're still not sure of what pics work best, check out the first post of this thread.

Amphotog likes this.
  17. Partagas

Partagas

This might be difficult, but doesn't look like bra is present due to nip...
    [​IMG]

18. aligatorbryan

aligatorbryan

What about page 60 C?

19. c-through

Try and keep up - already reported on back on page 65, back on 6/7/07:

http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=1124386&postcount=975

Don't be a 10-percenter, read through the post before asking next time. You can even search using "page 60" and it'll come up if you don't want to go back a few pages to find it.

20. aligatorbryan

aligatorbryan

Sorry, I went to the page bro. I saw all your results and did not see a page 60. If I searched that title I think many page 60s would come up, dont you?