1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. dragicon

dragicon

I think this one should be easy for one with your skill level... thanks in advance!

[​IMG]

2. Nightrider

Nightrider

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Now THAT'S a good candidate! I couldn't wait to see it, so here it is - I reduced it by 50% as it was kind of fuzzy, but it's still a good sized pic

This is your reward for posting a good sized pic that clearly had potential :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kerry_And and Amphotog like this.
  4. ar123

ar123

Hello,
    I know I have a while to wait, since the ones I put up on are page 61 I think, but I came across these and thought since I wasn't having much luck so far, these might by some chance be better. Any thoughts, attempts, comments from you all would be appreciated. Thanks!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. c-through

Nightrider: Check you link - I'm not seeing a thumbnail pic. Keep editing it till it shows up properly.

ar123: I'm never gonna get through all these if people keep violating the 4-picture maximum. You know I'm not up to Page 61 yet, and you're piling on more pics. Please be patient or I'll just skip over all your submissions from now on.

BTW: I won't even consider the first one you have posted above - I can't tell how old she is and she's posed with pills on her stomach looking passed out on the bed. I don't want to think you're doing anything illegal with someone that may be underage, but I can't be sure, so I'm not gonna touch that with a 10' pole.

6. c-through

I spent several hours this morning doing evaluations, but only one marginal pic came out.

Page 57 Positive Results

- None -

Page 58 Positive Results

LovedemAmmys:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Page 59 Positive Results

- None -

Page 60 Positive Results

- None -

Since there were so many strike-outs, I fgured I'd post this yet again, as most of the pics were just too small or didn't fit into the criteria as spelled out below:

What makes a good X-ray candidate?

The technique requires a little bit of light to penetrate the clothes and bounce back off the skin or surface features (like visibly hard nipples) to get much detail, so a good strong flash helps in lower light conditions. single-color bathing suits are best, especially when wet, so don't forget to take you camera to the beach! Light weight sun-dresses, thin & tight T-shirts, or lingerie shots are also usually good candidates. Out-of-focus, low light, high contrast stripes/polka dots/floral patterns, heavy sweaters, leather, denim, or pics where they are obviously wearing bras usually don't make good candidates.

Also, the angle and size of the shot matters too - side or back shots are not good. Try to get a shot straight on, with the sun behind you (not behind the girl shining in the lens) for best results. The bigger the pic the better - if it's a tiny picture off of a website, they almost never work.

Amphotog likes this.
  7. c-through

As I've stated before, a nipple bump alone isn't enough for me to do a pic, I need to be able to determine the size of the surrounding areola too. Without that info, it's just guessing & making it up. While I don't have a problem with guessing the skintone colors, I don't guess on the visible details.

In that particular pic, I wouldn't positively identify that as a nipple even - it's not clear what it is. Pic is too dark, and out of focus to get any real details. If you want to see if there's anything there, just play with the brightness & contrast sliders - if you're using the dodge & burn tools, then you're probably making things appear which are not really there.

Looks like the ones on Page 65 hold some promise, but I won't know till I get there.

8. wallyj12

wallyj12

i hope these work...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

On the second pic i was wondering if you could try the girl in the orange along with the pure white bikini one. And on the last pic all i care about is the one on the very right just to make things easier for you
    thanks alot! your the man

9. c-through

None of the above Wally - all too small and/or wearing undergarments. First one might have been possible if taken from the front instead of the side, but between the shaving cream and the bra, there isn't much to see from the side. I'd re-read the 'Good X-ray Candidate' guidelines above and you'll understand why most of your pics just won't work.

10. raydavies29

raydavies29

11. mrramone

mrramone

Could someone have a go at this one for me??? :wink:

[​IMG]

12. ar123

ar123

I'm sorry c-through. I promise no more posting of pics from me for a long time - I really do apologize. As for the one photo - I totally understand your position, but to clarify, it's someone that was simply acting dumb one day, and being silly (she and several friends, and she is Not asleep) - nothing more, not to worry - and the person is certainly not underage. Again, my apologies, and I hope you have an awesome Friday. Thanks again from all of us for all of your hard work.

13. c-through

hashmeer: Edit your post till you can see the thumbnails properly and I'll consider it. No thumbnails, no evaluation.

14. turntable

turntable

[​IMG]

white top in the middle.
    thanks in advance

15. c-through

Can you please delete your original post now to clean up the thread? All you had to do was edit your post using the 'edit' button on the right hand side. You can delete it using that button too.

16. aligatorbryan

aligatorbryan

I think some of these might work, some might not? Hopefully they all will

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know its one over the limit, my bad

EDITED......sorry fixed it

17. c-through

You know the rules - edit your post down or I won't look at any of them.

18. wookie610

wookie610

Hey c-through just wanted to give it up to you. I honestly don't know how you have the patience to deal with all of the requests. (Don't get me wrong, I know like 90% of the people on here are cool about it but you know what I mean). I used the same setup you do on photoshop a few times over the years but I have to bow to a master. Anyways for what's it worth, I just wanted you to know there is yet another person out there who recognizes your skill without asking for you to do yet another picture.

19. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

^^^

Well said, I often wonder how as well. Kudos c-through, you're doing a great job here.

20. raydavies29

raydavies29

DrGontzo likes this.