1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Stop fuckin flaming ....... you WILL listen to me.

How bout a month off.

Yeah....how bout you follow OUR rules yourself and stop STARTING the little flame war.

You get a month off too.
    --------

Anybody else want some time off this board? I have nothing else to do.

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Can I have some time off? ;)

Thanks for the assist brcook, I know those guys had good intentions of policing the thread, but they were a little over zealous.

3. raydavies29

raydavies29

4. eddp78

eddp78

will you be able to work on my pics at page 55 ? i have studied your guide you linked some days ago but i have not reached good results... thank you

5. raydavies29

raydavies29

6. c-through

eddp Nope - if you don't see your name that means no positive results from me.

7. eddp78

eddp78

thank you for the explanation

8. Baller30

Baller30

Hey c-thru here is one I could get but I know you could do alot better!!
    [​IMG]

9. diknabox

diknabox

c-through]Can I have some time off? ;)

Of course not. How dare you ask?? J/K

Notice how you took a break and there were fewer post. You come back with a few projects done and the thread grows 3 pages longer in a couple of days!! Like they've been in the bushes waithing for you 2 show so they can pounce on you!!

10. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

Alright C-Through. U said three of em won't work. So that leaves me with the question, "Which pictures do I edit off and which r the good candidates I keep for u to work ur magic on?"

11. c-through

I said at least 3 won't work. Follow what I say in the guidelines and you should be able to figure it out. I honestly don't know if any will work, but after doing it a while I can usually eye up the ones that just won't cut it, and that's why I wrote up this info:

http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=1112876&postcount=908

The key line is
    ...and size does matter - the smaller they are the less likely they will hold any usable details, as it tends to get lost in the .jpg compression.

You can eventually request them all and I'll evaluate them just the same, but just don't flood the thread all at once. Choose 4 at a time, wait for the page to come up, and then choose 4 more. Hopefully you'll get at least a couple good candidates out of your lot.

12. twopointsus

twopointsus

Yeah I wanted the whit Tshirt in bed also too bad. "too much detail lost..." are you referring to my latest picture request?

Thanks,.

13. jenniferantoon

jenniferantoon

14. c-through

Yep - sorry, no go but please wait till I get caught up to that page before asking for more!

jenniferantoon: this makes 12 pics you've requested so far and I haven't even been able to start on the first 4 yet. Please be patient and wait for the first evaluations before piling on with more requests. It's 4 TOTAL not just per post. After I get past your first 4 then feel free to request more, but please hold off in the meantime or I'll never get caught up. Also, could you please use an image host that provides thumbnails instead of linking to the full size images? It just makes things look neater and easier to see on the screen.

15. KnocK0uT

KnocK0uT

I love the way brcook regulates, booya

16. raydavies29

raydavies29

17. SuspectDevice

SuspectDevice

Here're 3 I hope something can be done with. Everyone's of age and whatnot.

My only worry is size.

If possible, the one in pink or any or whatever. I don't know if it's even doable.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is also an issue of concern, but anything that CAN be done is extremely appreciated.
    [​IMG]

Thanks so much for even trying. I hope it works out.

18. SuspectDevice

SuspectDevice

Oops. They're not thumbs. I must've messed up the code. Sorry!

19. twopointsus

twopointsus

okay no problem. let me know.

20. jiminycricket183

jiminycricket183

Thanks in advance!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]