1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

At this rate, I'll never get caught up. As stated many time before, please limit posts to 4 at a time until I can evaluate the first 4 or they will never get done. To help limit your requests here are some guidelines which may help you weed out poor candidates:

What makes a good X-ray candidate?

The technique requires a little bit of light to penetrate the clothes and bounce back off the skin or surface features (like visibly hard nipples) to get much detail, so a good strong flash helps in lower light conditions. single-color bathing suits are best, especially when wet, so don't forget to take you camera to the beach! Light weight sun-dresses, thin & tight T-shirts, or lingerie shots are also usually good candidates. Out-of-focus, low light, high contrast stripes/polka dots/floral patterns, heavy sweaters, leather, denim, or pics where they are obviously wearing bras usually don't make good candidates.

Also, the angle and size of the shot matters too - side or back shots are not good. Try to get a shot straight on, with the sun behind you (not behind the girl shining in the lens) for best results. The bigger the pic the better - if it's a tiny picture off of a website, they almost never work.

2. reaker

reaker

is this possible?

[​IMG]

3. c-through

too small, a high contrast pattern, and a bad angle - read the above info for some hints.

Also, don't hot-link from other people's sites.

4. ar123

ar123

Sorry about the size there c-through. When I tried to make them bigger, they became a bit skewed, but hopefully at least 1 or 2 of the 4 might yield some results even if not ideal. I'll keep working on it, and as always, thanks for your time and efforts.

5. kulitepatel

kulitepatel

6. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

7. kazuo

kazuo

I'm no mathmatician but that looks like 5 pics to me.

8. diknabox

diknabox

Or how about the one before it. Two pics, but same girl in same pose in both.

9. c-through

That's OK, if they don't wanna play by the rules, I'll just skip over them.

I found some time to do some pics today (sorry for the long delay) but my time is tight lately. Hope to have some more tomorrow.

Some positive results from page 54​

rainking33
    [​IMG][​IMG]

turntable
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some positive results from page 54​

twopointsus
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  10. mrlongshot007

mrlongshot007

C-through,

My pictures were at the bottom of page 53. I just wanted to make sure they didn't get lost in the shuffle, I know it's been a busy few weeks. If there were no positives that's cool too :)

Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive!

11. eldiablo1988

eldiablo1988

could you please try these two
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. c-through

mrlongshot: *sigh* that's why I put the title "some" positive results, but there was nothing on page 53 that worked. I've still got a couple of yours that will take a bit more time from page 54.

jtsuprman: he was sarcastically commenting on the fact that you posted 5 pictures not the maximum of 4. I can tell you right now that least 3 of them won't be possible based on my "What makes a good X-ray candidate?" guidelines. Please edit your post to comply with the limits or I'll just skip over it. Seems like I have to remind everyone of this on every other page even though I have it prominently in my signature. 4 or less means 4 or less, not 5 or more.

13. twopointsus

twopointsus

C-through, thanks for getting those two latest xrays done for me, much appreciated.

Here is one shot which I am in great need of getting xrayed. The most important person is all the way on the left, can you get her chest xray? if you can get all three that would be good too.

Thanks

[​IMG]

14. c-through

Sorry - too much detail lost due to the .jpg compression or just not enough light on the subject in the first place. Can't get any of them.

I wanted the one pic (white T-shirt in bed) to work, but just couldn't get anything, but her friend behind her did show up.

15. oSuPo

oSuPo

Here are some nice HQ photos I've found. Anything you can do will be great.

THANK YOU!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

Stick to the fucking rules.

17. oSuPo

oSuPo

Aww man. Ok mom. I will stick to the fucking rules.

18. NOSRAC247

NOSRAC247

You're asking for a F'n favor man, stop being a bitch and follow the rules!

19. c-through

oSuPo edit your post down to only 4 pics or I'll just ignore it - even so it'll probably be a week or more before I get up to this page, so don't get too impatient. These guys all learned to play nice and abide by the simple rules, so you should too.

20. oSuPo

oSuPo

Thanks c-through. Carson and Texas Boy, fuck off. I'll take orders from c-through, not from either of you.