1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. eddp78

eddp78

first of all please help me to understand the following: i am not familiar with your slang so i hope to have everything clear
    1)i did 2 post (each 3 request) therefore where is the mistake, if i don't understand pls correct me
    2)this is not true, c-Through told me to wait that it can take one week or more..why you are saying this?
    3)i will but in that way i will have 6 pictures and it is not possible
    4)clear noted thx

2. twopointsus

twopointsus

C-through I hope these are good ones.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

For the last pic its the third girl from the left in black, you can see her nipple.

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

eddp78: I don't see how I could be unclear at this point after explaining it multiple times but 4 pics max, not 6. Post only 4 now, and wait till I can evaluate them before posting more please.

What diknabox was talking about back on page 50 you already requested that picture, but didn't post it properly, even though I shouldn't have I looked at it and couldn't get anything usable from it, so it's a repost.

4. eddp78

eddp78

5. diknabox

diknabox

Ed, Now i'm trying to figure out what's going on here...

1) On your previous post please hit the edit button and add the pics form the other post there.
    2) The chick with the white top, figure out which one you think will work best, post that one, and erase the others.
    3) Once done, hit the edit button on the other 2 post and erase them both.

Once these things are done you should have only one post on page 55 with 4 pics and no pics on page 56.

Not trying to bust your balls but I just want to help as much as I can to make things easier for C-Through. He's corrected many of us here before but this is getting outta hand. And trust me, I want to see some of your pics done! :p

6. raydavies29

raydavies29

7. durrj

durrj

You're right... Thanks for at least trying to help keep things running smoothly around here.

Here's my request, hopefully some of these will work.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. aligatorbryan

aligatorbryan

Ed, those are the hands-down sloppiest posts out here, please try to clean up your mess for the rest of us. Also, fyi-> seems pointless to try and cover-up the faces on your pictures....we all know how to remove that garbage. Thank you

9. Zameus

Zameus

Hey all, any luck with my request on Page 52? I hope one or two of them work. Thanks! :)

10. eddp78

eddp78

thank you so much for your help, i think i did it ;-)

11. c-through

All you gotta do is look for my post - I put the page number right at the top

http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=1085215&postcount=799

If you don't see your name and pics that means I didn't have any luck.

12. diknabox

diknabox

In the words of Mason Storm "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Hope you don't feel singled out. Look around this thread and see how many cats (me included) had to be checked... Makes for a better board. As we all know what happened to the last amateur thread..

13. twopointsus

twopointsus

14. Kahell

Kahell

[​IMG]

lets see

15. c-through

Looks like you finally got it Kahell, but I would have rather you just edited your original post instead of just making new ones. Can you be so kind as to clean up after yourself and delete the bad attempted posts now? Just click on the edit button in the lower right hand corner of each post , choose "Delete Message" and then press the 'Delete This Message' button?

:) Thanks!

16. themodman

themodman

[​IMG]

The chick in the white please, if possible.

17. imation85

imation85

[​IMG]
    greatly appreciated c-through

18. alpha2win

alpha2win

M

19. raydavies29

raydavies29

20. bobslasthope

bobslasthope

Here are three for you try please. You do great work, take your time and sorry for the size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]