1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. mrlongshot007

mrlongshot007

C-through, I think your talent here is incredible. (I know it's rude to request on your first post, but this thread was what interested me in the site :) )
    I've read the entire thread for format, so these should be posted correctly, and I hope that one or more of these will work out. Thank you so much, you rock!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks! :) Naw, that's not rude - you posted them correctly without any need to correct you and only 4 pics too! That's better than a lot of people around here! (lol)

Just doing a quick glance, the cemetary pic looks like the best candidate followed by the first one, but I'll look at them all more in depth when I get to this page.

3. Wind Scar

Wind Scar

Hey man, You guys do some great work in this thread.

Could these be done?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. theshepherd

theshepherd

5. humpthefridge

humpthefridge

any luck with these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. rockwalls1281

rockwalls1281

Thanks C ! You're the Best!

7. c-through

Wind Scar: that bikini top wouldn't be good even if she wasn't wearing a shirt over top of it - together it's just impossible.

theshepherd: Check your link, as nothing is showing up. I think you may not have pasted the right bulletin board code, just the image link.

C'mon humpthefridge, 4 or less at a time! it's not like you can't be aware of it, I've got it clearly spelled out in my signature and it's repeated at least once every page. Just looking at the thumbnails I can tell nothing is gonna work on the 4th pic, so please just edit it down to only 4.

8. Krom

Krom Guest

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could do something with these?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks a lot! :)

9. twopointsus

twopointsus

Thanks C-through for trying and at least we got two out of it.

10. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Now that we're almost caught up, lol, here's another...

[​IMG]

11. turntable

turntable

[​IMG]

thanks in advance

12. drthunder75

drthunder75

Im new to this. Im not sure you can do anything with this. Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]

13. mobius900

mobius900

14. mblack4

mblack4

Can anyone help with these?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. diknabox

diknabox

Always good stuff C-Through. I think these can work though with one being a "keep my fingers crossed." I know solid color bathing suits work best but maybe a wet striped one? ;-)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. c-through

Kahell and eddp78, unless you get the thumbnail links posted properly, they won't get attempted. Please edit your posts and correct them.

17. eddp78

eddp78

18. eddp78

eddp78

19. c-through

C'mon, limit requests to 4 at a time or less!!! I'm not sure why I have to keep repeating this. I don't mean only 4 per post, it's so it doesn't bog down the system and one person monopolizes my time. If you don't limit your requests to 4 or less, I won't look at any of them - it's really not too much to ask. After I have time to evaluate your first set of pics, then you can post the next set.

20. diknabox

diknabox

Yo ED78....
    1) Only 4 request at a time.
    2) If your pic wasn't done the first time, that means it wasn't doable. Please do not repost.
    3) Edit your 2 post into one. Multiple post take up space.
    4) Be advised, if you post multiple shots of the same person C-Through will only do one pica (if any can be done at all.)