1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

Any luck with this girl???
    [​IMG]

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Zameus: Please limit requests to maximum of 4 or less at a time or it just bogs down the system too much.

For everyone else: What makes a good X-ray candidate?

The technique requires a little bit of light to penetrate the clothes and bounce back off the skin, or surface features (like visibly hard nipples) to get much detail, so a good strong flash helps in lower light conditions. single-color bathing suits are best, especially when wet, so don't forget to take you camera to the beach! Light weight sun-dresses, thin & tight T-shirts, or lingerie shots are also usually good candidates. Out-of-focus, low light, high contrast stripes/polka dots/floral patterns, heavy sweaters, leather, denim, or pics where they are obviously wearing bras usually don't make good candidates.

Also, the angle and size of the shot matters too - side or back shots are not good. Try to get a shot straight on, with the sun behind you (not behind the girl shining in the lens) for best results. The bigger the pic the better - if it's a tiny picture off of a website, they almost never work.

3. Zameus

Zameus

Fixed. Sorry about that C-through.

4. c-through

notoriousxtc: What part of "Please limit requests to maximum of 4 or less at a time or it just bogs down the system too much." was unclear? It was just posted twice right above you too. I don't know why I even bother sometimes...

5. ralphr

ralphr

I have tried to upload some files but they are all to big how can I reduce the size to post them on here?

approx size is 900k

many thanks

6. c-through

You don't upload anything here - attachments aren't the way to do it. Use one of the free hosts like in my signature and paste the code to make the links and thumbnails. If you don't see the thumbnail pics when you're done - keep editing it till you get it right.

7. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

This guide will help you.

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=87755

8. c-through

Ralph, there's an edit button - don't keep adding new posts. You're pasting the .html code, not the bulletin board code - that should be the next choice on the page. If you don't see pics, keep editing and use the "preview changes" till they pop up correctly.

9. ralphr

ralphr

C-through I have just read page 1 to 53 and it looks like your the main man here I can tell you have a lot of work to do and I just wanted to thank you for putting in so much effort. Is there no-one else who can help you?

your doing a great job....sorry I was a pain when I firs posted this is all new to me.

Many Thanks

10. c-through

Page 49 positive results​

If you don't see your name and pics that means I didn't have any luck, so whining!! Most of the pics were just too small or didn't fit the criteria of a good candidate as I've already posted.

twopointsus

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, bobby3344 and Amphotog like this.
  11. GemNEye

GemNEye

damn i was hoping at least one would work, thanks for trying anyways c-through

12. c-through

Page 50 positive results​

If you don't see your name and pics that means I didn't have any luck.

Dice-K This is the only one that I could get, and it's only the one boob.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  13. raydavies29

raydavies29

14. Valentin9

Valentin9

15. Drew5207

Drew5207

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. c-through

Drew, there's almost nothing to see on an ass shot unless she's wearing a thong (or nothing) under a leotard. I can't get anything through sweat pants or jeans.

17. Drew5207

Drew5207

thx for tryin c-through i just figured hell hes amazing at it so why not right lol how bout the ohters

18. c-through

You'll have to wait till I get around to them, but I wouldn't hold my breath - when you can see they have on bras, usually that's a bad sign especially when the pics aren't huge. I'm trying to finish off page 52 at the moment. I just wanted to put it out there that they didn't stand a chance in hell.

19. kulitepatel

kulitepatel

20. c-through

Page 51 positive results

There were none.

Page 52 positive results

GET_ON_MY_HYPE: This was the best one of your series. When it's the same girl, I'll only do the one I think is best.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

rockwalls1281: 2 out of 3 came out OK

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What makes a good X-ray candidate?

The technique requires a little bit of light to penetrate the clothes and bounce back off the skin or surface features (like visibly hard nipples) to get much detail, so a good strong flash helps in lower light conditions. single-color bathing suits are best, especially when wet, so don't forget to take you camera to the beach! Light weight sun-dresses, thin & tight T-shirts, or lingerie shots are also usually good candidates. Out-of-focus, low light, high contrast stripes/polka dots/floral patterns, heavy sweaters, leather, denim, or pics where they are obviously wearing bras usually don't make good candidates.

Also, the angle and size of the shot matters too - side or back shots are not good. Try to get a shot straight on, with the sun behind you (not behind the girl shining in the lens) for best results. The bigger the pic the better - if it's a tiny picture off of a website, they almost never work.

Amphotog likes this.