1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You'd be disappointed. I did the quick once-over on those two when I saw them posted and didn't get anything usable - not sure where Ray pulled those details from. I just don't see anything definitive, just a bunch of .jpg noise.

2. aligatorbryan

aligatorbryan

Thats crazy, I suck at x-ray and had my best luck out of all pictures I've ever done with the one with the really tan girl in the skin toned shirt. you can actually see her nips already w/o any modification.

3. c-through

I'm talking about Ray's pics.

4. alpha2win

alpha2win

P

5. c-through

Thanks. Not THE man, just a man. Nope - angle is all wrong besides the white lettering getting in the way, maybe on the others though.

6. AmsteLight

AmsteLight

[​IMG]

I would love if you could do something with this one! Thanks again. You really are extremely talented at what you do.

7. X-dup

X-dup

Just wanted to update and tell you that my post was originally on Page 48, but now is on 47. Thanks for your efforts!

8. c-through

X-dup: Doesn't matter what page it's on - I couldn't get anything.

Page 48 positive results

Fatboy21:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Poopy21:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, DoPPle and Amphotog like this.
  9. mobius900

mobius900

10. poppop

poppop

That is amazing...

11. poopy21

poopy21

WOW! C-through, that is hands down one of the best jobs i have seen you do yet! damn, looks like she doesnt even have a shirt on! kudos to you man! thanks again for the job well done.

12. c-through

the more transparent they are to begin with the better the final results, but yeah, it did come out pretty darn good if I must say so myself. Most of the amateur pics requested aren't big enough, transparent enough, or well lit to get a lot of details like that.

13. GET_ON_MY_HYPE

GET_ON_MY_HYPE

If you could do these...mad props man

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. diknabox

diknabox

Not sure if these will work but cool if they do.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. rockwalls1281

rockwalls1281

maybe we'll get something off of these

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. c-through

Edit you post there Ed, you didn't paste the image link properly. If you don't see the thumbnail after you preview your post, it's not right yet.

17. Zameus

Zameus

I'm new to this x-ray thing. Let me get this straight, after all is said and done, it's the actual skin of the person in the photo? nice! :p

I have a few pics in mind that I need x-rayed really great quality. Took them in Vegas. Anyone care to help?

18. c-through

No, if it were the actual skin they'd already be naked - I can't digitally remove the physical clothing, just make it appear transparent as possible by adjusting the brightness/contrast to bring out the details, then adjusting the coloring and shading as necessary. You're still just seeing the surface of the clothing in most cases.

Post your pics using one of the free hosts in my signature and I'll get to them in the order they were requested. Might be a week or two at the moment.

19. raydavies29

raydavies29

20. Zameus

Zameus

Thanks for the info C-throuh. Here you go, hopefully you can make something out of these.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]