1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Fabulous

Fabulous

C-Through, thanks so much!

2. Freeza

Freeza

Great Work C-Through!!! On all the pics not just mine :) I have some more of the girl in purple if you'd like to give those a try... but other than that I'm out for now... I'll post more when I get some!

Thanks again!!

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Doing multiple shots of the same girl over and over doesn't really interest me Freeza, maybe if it gets slow in here, but hold off for a while, OK?

4. twopointsus

twopointsus

here is another set of 4 pics for xray. I hope these work out better. For the 4th pic just try for the girl in the middle with white looking top. Thanks c-through.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. aligatorbryan

aligatorbryan

C-Through...it is much appreciated

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

see...
    this is not your local picture-service. it´s just much appreciated passion - so be reasonable.
    • a stamp-sized pic of a girl dressed a turtleneck sweater isn´t exactly a perfect pattern for a try

all phun-rules also apply here - and these requests/requirements...
    ...do not sound inacceptable.

don´t scare him off - and maybe check his advices or ask him for some and participate.
    i´m pretty sure nobody minds some more x-rayers ;)

7. c-through

Page 47 positive results​

If you don't see your name and pics that means I didn't have any luck, so don't keep asking!!

donnadie Here's the best one of your bunch in my opinion

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Amphotog, mausbaer and jayp like this.
  8. karanshah

karanshah

C-thru....did u try mi picture from page 47...i tryed it and i didnt know how to use the program....i know that pic is able to be done..please try

9. c-through

I don't know how I can be more clear on the subject - can you read english??

If you can do it, be my guest and step up to help out around here - I didn't get enough detail to feel comfortable with what I could get. Nipple tips alone aren't enough for me.

10. mobius900

mobius900

11. donnadie

donnadie

WHAT A NIPPLE!!! THANKS A LOT DUDE!!

12. diknabox

diknabox

C-Through, good job making a hot picture HOTTER!!!

13. sharpie1

sharpie1

wow...c-through nice work on that karla spice picture..simply amazing!

not too sure if their tops can be penetrated...but any attempt is already greatly appreciated. :)

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

14. heyheywhatcanido

heyheywhatcanido

love this shit.

can anyone have a go at this one?

[​IMG]

15. Valentin9

Valentin9

the right one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. GemNEye

GemNEye

hey c-through, hope something here works, thanx for giving us your time to lend a helping hand...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. Astro214

Astro214

deleted

18. Dice-K

Dice-K

Pictures from spring break in the bahamas...almost everycollege was represented.....

dont mind the random text..i messed up something...but dun mind it...gracias...its nothin

[​IMG] [​IMG][/URLhttp://img126.imagevenue.com/loc759/th_99897_n1381110101_30161208_6284_123_759lo.jpg[/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. c-through

Between the crappy quality of the pic and the bra she's wearing I don't stand a chance. Maybe if it were a lot bigger, but not at that size - sorry!

20. diknabox

diknabox

I figured most of these pics were probably people we knew or know off and want to get a shot of the breast wwe most likely would never see. With that said, and if that's the case, why would you need an x-ray of your girlfriend? And if she is your girl you gotta have a better quality pic than that.