1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. AmsteLight

AmsteLight

Hey C-THrough, you're the man. I really appreciate it and everyone on here giving him shit needs to cut it out. He's doing you all a favor.

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I sent you here because you posted in the wrong area. Please limit requests to 4 at a time.

3. donnadie

donnadie

sorry again man

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. c-through

Dude, there's an EDIT button - if you're gonna try to correct a mistake, correct the original post, don't just post again. That just makes the mistake that much worse.

5. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Isnt there a way to block people who just CANT get it? Maybe a 2 or 3 strikes your out rule. This thread is truly awesome and some of us want to follow the rules and keep it running smooth. I can understand 1 mess up, but some people are constantly breaking rules it seems or just plain not reading. :-|

6. diknabox

diknabox

I agree parthoppintx. I made my mistakes here myself, but I corrected them. I just pulled some of my post off alltogether. And with SOOOO many request coming through, I decided not to post any request until shit slows and we give c-through a break. A bunch of kids yellin' "Me, me, me, me!!"

In the meantime, I'll try downloading the program and see about working on photos myself. Then maybe I could contribute here.

7. karanshah

karanshah

8. donnadie

donnadie

come on man, i´m new, so you are.

i read the rules but the part that said 4 pictures. i said i´m sorry and i´ll try to repair my mistakes (or stop to doing it), and you want that they to block me?

i googled Magnetic Lasso but can´t download it, anyone know what another program do this? thanks

it wont happend again.

9. c-through

No need to start turning on each other, as that'll probably just get the thread closed. If you have looked through the thread, hopefully you've also read some of the text instead of just looking at the pics, if so, the noobies should be aware of a couple simple things:

1.) please limit requests to a maximum of 4 or less at a time

2.) Do not attach images or hot-link from another site, use an approved image host. If your pics are small enough to attach, they will not be large enough to get any real detail from anyways.

3.) there is an edit button - if you don't see thumbnails of your pics after posting a request, keep editing the post till you get it right, and make sure you're using a photo hosting service that is compatible with phun.org

4.) DO NOT re-post requests of images you've already asked about, take a couple minutes to look through the pages to see if they are there, if not check back in a couple days and look again.

5.) Images that have a busy/high-contrast print usually does not work well, same goes for pics taken from the side or behind, or are out of focus. Generally, if you can see they are wearing a bra, that will usually mean enough detail can't be pulled though to make a good X-ray.

10. X-dup

X-dup

I want to thank you for all your efforts and I hope these all work! :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. c-through

Ones that worked from Page 44

lot2004:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  12. wildwolf220

wildwolf220

hey c-through take some time off dude. your gonna burn out at this rate. im sure everyone hear will get will get by for a while without see some chicks top disappear.

13. raydavies29

raydavies29

14. raydavies29

raydavies29

15. c-through

Page 45 positive results​

If you don't see your name and pics that means I didn't have any luck, so don't keep asking!!

piratejim99

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  16. poopy21

poopy21

17. fatboy21

fatboy21

Can someone please try these? Thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. poopy21

poopy21

can someone xray these big sweater puppies?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. c-through

Poopy: 4 pics means 4 pics, not 3 here, and 4 there. By requesting too many you just bog the thread down, so wait till your first 4 can be evaluated before posting anymore. Besides, if you post multiple pics of the same girl from different angles, I'm only gonna do the one that yields the best results out of the group, not all of them.

Page 46 positive results​

If you don't see your name and pics that means I didn't have any luck, so don't keep asking!!

Freeza

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Fabulous

[​IMG] [​IMG]

mbpro

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  20. poopy21

poopy21

Sorry for the mix-up - i will make sure to not do that again. Peace