1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Dice-K

Dice-K

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

..the girl on the right in the second in pink is her too...[​IMG]...

\ [​IMG]

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Missed pics from page 42 for AmsteLight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  3. xtoushixx

xtoushixx

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Who can assist me to edit this photo, just like those listed above.

4. DaBears

DaBears

I think you do an awesome job and all your time is greatly appreciated. Don't let the few get you down. The many are all behind you 100%. Keep up the great work! :cool:

5. chuck steak

chuck steak

Can anyone help with these? Thanks in advance. You guys all make this site what it is.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. c-through

DaBears Thanks. I may have to stop evaluating them all though - it just takes too long to find the couple of jems out there.

Not sure what kind of help you are looking for - do you want me to cut the heads off the first two like the last three? If you want to learn how to X-ray, look at the link in my signature.

Chuck, please limit to 4 or less requests at a time. As it is, it'll take me a week (or more) to catch up even if nobody else posts anything more.

7. chuck steak

chuck steak

Sorry, will do. Guess I got a little bit excited to see you work your magic. Even if you don't get to these, I've enjoyed so much that you've done from both x-ray threads. Thanks!

8. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

C-Through man, U gotta be busy!!! Keeping up with all these pics, I mean. I looked at this thread two days ago and there are four new pages!! Crazy man!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. c-through

yep, and I can tell you right now there won't be anything to get on your bottom pic - way too busy of fabric (and high contrast) to get any details. Just too many requests of nearly impossible pics lately.

10. xtoushixx

xtoushixx

You can help me to do

11. c-through

Check back in about a week, as that's how long it'll take me to catch up. In the meantime practice on your own pics with the suggestions in the tutorials.

12. Remorhaz

Remorhaz

Hey, could you try these photos please?
    [​IMG]
    and

[​IMG]

13. bobthabuilder316

bobthabuilder316

Were mine skipped as well? or were they just no good? Either way, great work.

14. durrj

durrj

C-Through, a few more to try. Thanks a lot!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. c-through

I give up. I can't take it anymore - if you don't see your name on the page number listed from now on, assume that I couldn't get anything and move on with your life, I'm not gonna keep on back tracking and won't list the ones I couldn't do. It's just too much work. If you don't like it, learn to do it your own pictures yourself.

16. durrj

durrj

That's fair. Thanks again for all the work you do :)

17. Saker

Saker

[​IMG]

please, you make do something with these photos? thanks

18. c-through

C'mon man you're killing me!! This is the shit I've been talking about and why I'm getting burned out on doing this

http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=1059369&postcount=597

Please look at what's already been posted and don't repost requests it just clutters up the thread. If nobody does your pics, they either can't be done or nobody is interested. Nagging us about them won't get it done.

19. diknabox

diknabox

EVERYONE PLEASE ADHERE TO C-THROUGHS REQUEST! I wouldn't be surprised if he just pulls the plug on this thread. Delete your repost AND STOP REPOSTING ALL TOGETHER!!

As C-Through has stated, apologies are good but following the rules is better!

Amphotog likes this.
  20. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

Yea no problem, man. Thanks 4 looking out.