1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. piratejim99

piratejim99

This one's halfway there already [​IMG]

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Requsts from top of page 43

jamesDean01: Nothing on the 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th is too washed out (besided being a shitty camera phone pic), and you shouldn't post more than 4 at a time.

chilifromphilly: Nice Ta-ta's!! Too bad the material and the angle isn't ideal for a see-through.

Kbot: First is just too blurry, 2nd & 3rd nothing, 4th just not enough details coming through.

partyhoppintx: nothing on #1, Half of #2, nothing #3, #4 just too small.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Valentin9: #1 nothing, #2 multimple layer tops are a bad choice, #3 too small to get much.

mobius: Couldn't really make out anything definitive.

Freeza: Nothing on #1, #2 bra too thick, #3 can't see through thick top, #4 nada.

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  3. karanshah

karanshah

4. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

Hi All,

I have only 1 picture waiting on page 42-post 618. CAn Anybody do anything?
    Really wondering how it would be....

5. c-through

Why do I even bother??? You guys can't even read when I post your results based on the page it was on.

Page 42 results: http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=1062902&postcount=633

I think I'm gonna take the weekend off for a change and get something done for myself instead.

6. chilifromphilly

chilifromphilly

you ain't kidding c-through, that girl is no joke.

appreciate you taking a look though, hopefully that chick will have a couple more pics show up online... we can only hope!

anyway... thanks for doing a pretty much "thankless" job ;-)

it's cool that you've put so much of your time into this thread... sorry the experience is starting to get ruined for you.

7. diknabox

diknabox

I ditto chillyfromphilly

8. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

wow, more awesome work C-Through, as i tell u everytime, lol. Hey man, theres always gonna be some people who cant follow directions or have problems etc., but trust me, there are tons of us who appreciate your work more than u know, and we're willing to follow whatever rules u set, so in other words, dont let a few people bother u, your work is not somethin just anyone could do, and it's greatly appreciated here!

9. Freeza

Freeza

Thanks for taking a look at my pics man... I hope you'll keep on going!! I only have a couple left so I hope you can see something in these.

Keep up the good work and dont let a few impatient jerks ruin it for ya.. you are really awesome!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

Dear C-through, I am really SORRY. I was waiting for this and checking each page a few times a day. Probably I was blind. PLease forgive me

11. KrilleP

KrilleP

- He didnt care.

12. Fabulous

Fabulous

Hey C-through, really appreciate the effort last time.

Can you try with these?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. nordique

nordique

ok my first try

[​IMG]

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  14. newatxray

newatxray

15. hh2007

hh2007

Hey guys, just joined phun just for this thread haha ive been lurking since if you could help me with these photos that would be greatly appreciated I dont kno how i can pay you back

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Texas Boy

Texas Boy

17. mbpro

mbpro

Hi c-through,

could you please give these a shot? ive been following your instructions and trying to get something out of these...but to no avail.

on the girl with the blue bikini, i can almost make out something, but i think the highlights are blown out.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. AmsteLight

AmsteLight

Hey C-Through, I'm not trying to piss you off or anything b/c I greatly appreciate what you're doing. I was just wondering if you missed my 2 pics; I was on page 42 also, #629. Again, I've read your posting and I apologize if I'm bugging you, but I was just curious if you missed me or anything. Thank a lot, man and keep up the great work.

19. c-through

It doesn't piss me off if I left you off the list - with all the requests lately I'm surprised I haven't missed more. I do get mad when I go through the trouble of posting the name of the person that asked and the page number then they don't even have the decency to search for their name, or just scroll back a few pages instead of bugging me about their shitty low quality pics.

AmsteLight, Those two are both fine, and I will try to get them done today, but I can't guarantee anything. Thanks for the complement and the patience - not everyone is that nice.

20. piluleamour

piluleamour