1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. piluleamour

piluleamour

2. piluleamour

piluleamour

3. scaleol

scaleol

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Any of these !?!? :)

4. raydavies29

raydavies29

5. twopointsus

twopointsus

I dont know if these pics work with xray but lets try it out

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for trying.

6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

EVERYONE PLEASE READ

DO NOT request more than 4 pics at one time until I have time to address those pics, wait patiently. The more that are submitted, the longer it takes to get to them, and I can't always work on this everyday. If everyone requests 4 pics at a time, it just makes it that much tougher too. Posting multiple pics combined as one does not count as one pic!

To make it easier - if the picture is overly dark, very small, blurry, or has a high contract print you may want to reconsider asking as it's not likely to yield any results, so you may not want to waste a limited number of requests on poor quality pics.

I don't want to have to have the mods come down heavy on anyone for violating these simple requests, but I'm sure they will if there are repeat offenders. I would suggest that you do the right thing and edit your requests yourself to comply with these simple guidelines.

7. piluleamour

piluleamour

my bad...sorry guys...love your guys work been trying but i think i need to upgrade programs...

8. c-through

Being sorry is nice, but I'd rather you can edit or delete your posts to comply.

9. lot2004

lot2004

It's all good, although she wasn't wearing a bra at all, i know her, she told me and i was there that night :p Thanks for the effort anyway, cheers!

10. lot2004

lot2004

Here's a couple more of the same girl, hope they work this time, and once again, thanks in advance :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. karanshah

karanshah

12. diknabox

diknabox

C-THrough, I made the corrections. I'll repost later as I see there are a lot of request coming through. Good work as always!

13. c-through

Must have been looking at the fold over on the top then - looked like a tube-top bra to me. This was the best of the bunch and as you can see, there isn't much detail there to tell how big or exact placement of the areola is.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  14. YROK

YROK

Thanks for trying with those pics c-through. It's a shame that they didn't work out.

How about this one?

[​IMG]

15. Saker

Saker

nobody can do anything with the photo of the post *558??, please.

16. twopointsus

twopointsus

Hi sorry about that. Can you still xray my pics. I will know for next time only 4.

Thanks

17. alpha2win

alpha2win

Thankyou, great work. How about these?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. c-through

Delete all but the first 4 you want tried (as I've politely asked twice before now) and I'll look at them in the order they have been requested.

19. twopointsus

twopointsus

You can check out my post now. There are 4 pics for xray on post #644 on page 43.

Sorry again.

20. Nightrider

Nightrider

Can you try these?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]