1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. MisterThomYork

MisterThomYork

2. f1reman

f1reman

hey ive tried these b4..had decent results but im sure someone can do better...thanks in advance..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. bobthabuilder316

bobthabuilder316

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for trying!

4. sharpie1

sharpie1

you photoshop/x-ray pros are doin a great job...thanks for takin the time out of your schedules to work on our pics....much appreciated!!

here's a few that may be doable.. thanks in advanced!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. AmsteLight

AmsteLight

Hey thank you so much, guys. Everyone really appreciates it...you should really start charging, C-Through...well, at least after you do these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. raydavies29

raydavies29

7. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Requsts from page 41

al3xp0rtnoy: Yeah, it would be nice, but polka dots and from the side are a bad combo to get details.

Dice-K: sorry - no nice.

partyhoppintx: Yep, even though it was small it was there, nothing on the 2nd though.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

notoriousxtc: I think you just pasted the thumbnail link, not the url to the bigger pic, but if that's the full size, it's just too small.

Valentin9: Nothing on the first and the second was the same link. Better practice your copy & pasting skills, then check your links when you're done.

DrGontzo and Amphotog like this.
  8. al3xp0rtnoy

al3xp0rtnoy

@ c-through
    thx for trying!

9. c-through

Requsts from page 42

Freeza: No luck this time, and yeah, the last one was too blurry, but don't think it would have worked anyways.

mojo jojo43: Way too blurry - videocaps usually don't make good choices, and she is wearing undergarments too.

LordSphinks: I couldn't get much either - stripes or strong prints don't make good candidates as it tends to camoflage the details.

dugedug4: The self-portrait worked out nice - not too much on the rest. Looked like a nipple piercing on the last but couldn't get any detail.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

YROK: The flower print on the bikini really messed up any chance on the first 3 - they are some nice titties though! Nothing much on the mostly white top either - probably if it got wet though.

mobius900: Sorry - nothing this time

elmomo: Couldn't make out enough through the top and the bra.

MisterThomYork: Nothing on the first and just coulnd't pull enough through the second pic to get it.

f1reman: No go - just can't get enough details to do a pic.

Kbot: Nothing coming through the pink bikini. The second one might work if it were bigger and not as fuzzy. last is too washed out.

Not sure if everyone is running out of good pics or what as I haven't been having much luck on the submissions the last couple days.

10. diknabox

diknabox

C-Through not to worry. I have so GOOD pics to try but I gotta dig 'em up and it will take some time. Your efforts are much appreciated. I wish I could find a "free beer" coupon to send you on behalf of the amateur x-ray thread!!

11. lot2004

lot2004

Hey dude, not trying to bust your balls or anything but did you happen to give my pics a try? or did you miss my post ... it's on the bottom of page 40 in case you didn't see it.

Cheers and thanks :)

12. jamesDean01

jamesDean01

13. chilifromphilly

chilifromphilly

Saw this in an amateur thread. I think I'm in love with the girl on the right :)

I don't know if the material is doable or not though. Thanks for your help!

[​IMG]

14. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Awesome damn work once again C-Through....your work is makin me find more stuff to try.........heres a few more......thanks again!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. c-through

jamesDean01: Please limit requests to 4 or less at a time, or things get just too backed up.

--------
    Sorry - I left your name off the list, but I did evaluate your pics. While I could tell there was a nipple there somewhere, I had no way of knowing the size of the areola due to the fact that she was wearing a tube-top style bra under the black top and the flash just didn't cut through it enough to get any real results.

16. Valentin9

Valentin9

17. mobius900

mobius900

18. Freeza

Freeza

Thanks for tryin' again C-Thru. Here are 4 more.. and your right.... I am running out of pictures :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. twopointsus

twopointsus

This is my first time submitting for xray. I hope these are good pics to do xray with. Thanks and I hope they turn out great. I have more to send.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. piluleamour

piluleamour

love to seee if theses get anything?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]