1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know at least one of these is small, but giving it a shot anyway, if nothing then no big deal, keep up the awesome work!!!

tipitipitipi likes this.
  2. diknabox

diknabox

Not to sound like an ass but can we implement a rule of "Show no face, get no x-ray"? I understand the reason behind some. But I feel with the effort that's put in by our "x-rayers" they should be able to view who they are working on. So don't be selfish and show these broads faces. If you want to erase your face, however, that's cool. :wink:

3. notoriousxtc

notoriousxtc

4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I do like it better when it's a whole picture but it doesn't really matter to me - I don't need to see a face.

5. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

i get what you're saying but i'm sure lots of people are posting pics of girls they know whose tits they wanna see without revealing who they are. i think they should have that right. of course, this is all at the x-rayers discretion, and c-through doesn't seem to mind. :2cent:

6. c-through

Bottom of Page 38 requests

kenobi: Some definite hotties, but the first pic is too low quality to get any real details. Nothing coming through on the 2nd one, and couldn't determine the areola size on the 3rd one either. All close but no cigar.

alpha2win: Got the first one, but not much on the rest, sorry!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Valentin9

Valentin9

8. diknabox

diknabox

If C-Through doesn't mind then it's all good! Keep 'em comin fellas!!

9. c-through

Page 39 requests

Mobius: Are you just taking pics off of websites now? I'd really prefer to do pics of people you know instead of random chicks you see online.

Freeza: Nothing on the first one, red bra is too dark and nothing on Strawberry shortcake.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

jtsuprman10: Gang chicks are too dark & pixelated, same goes for the 2nd pic.

Fabulous: Nothing on either.

Amphotog likes this.
  10. mobius900

mobius900

c-through: i take the pics of friends at bars in my hometown, i post them on club websites such as clubzone/vibes for other members to see.

11. booster

booster

Thanx you c-through :)

12. Freeza

Freeza

Thanks!! Glad i got one that worked! Here are some more... keep up the great work. The last one is kinda blurry but there still may be something there.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. dugedug4

dugedug4

14. LordSphinks

LordSphinks

Hi everybody,
    this thread is great and trying to give us some talent.

I tried but couldnt get a good response, will try again and send it to you.But in the mean time Wold be great if you can try this one???

[​IMG]

15. c-through

dugedug4: You gotta post the links so the thumbnails show. Please edit your post so they can be seen or they won't be looked at.

from page 39

Mobius: Sorry - when they are spammed up with website links it doesn't look very private. Just post them without the site links already burned in nextime. Spam removed from my pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Amphotog likes this.
  16. dugedug4

dugedug4

Thanks for the advice! Hopefully this works!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. YROK

YROK

How about these? Think they'd have some nice results.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm going to try and work on some of you other guys' requests.

Keep up the great work, you guys. The work you do on these is incredible. I'm having a hard time getting the hang of it though.

18. c-through

Requsts from page 40

de gvr: Sorry - great sized pics but they don't have much coming through probably due to their undergarments.

Dice-K: Couldn't get anything much.

jamesDean01: Nothing on the first, coudln't see anything on the 2nd even if she was topless, 3rd too small & dark. Sweaters make it hard to get any details, and couldn't get anything through the bras.

kazuo: Sorry - most are just too small and pixelated to get anything.

19. mobius900

mobius900

20. elmomo

elmomo

if it's possible to try with this one :wink:
    [​IMG]