1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. LovedemAmmys

LovedemAmmys

Hey guys, LOVE your work.. I have been lurking for quite some time and I just wanna say thanks to all the hard work you dudes put in.. Wondering if this is do-able..

[​IMG]

2. drusoicy

drusoicy

Okay, try this one on for size....

[​IMG]

Okay, NOW it should work...

3. drusoicy

drusoicy

Okay, fixed - sorry about that, figured I could hotlink if I was hosting on my own server! ;)

4. drusoicy

drusoicy

My bad...should work now...sheez ;)

5. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Looks possible (at least on one side) - too bad the pic is so washed out though, or it'd be a better candidate. Remember next time to take the pic with the sun in front of them, not behind!

6. drusoicy

drusoicy

Ahh - yeah, good point. Well, let me know if anything comes of it ;)

7. booster

booster

8. c-through

Valentin9 & ramshock: C'mon guys, do we have to repeat this at least once every page? DO NOT use attachments, use an external host for the files that generates a thumbnail. If the pic is small enough to attach it won't be big enough to get any real details from anyways. I know you guys are new, but if you've gone though the pages of this thread, you've seen me ask this over and over again.

9. c-through

Page 33 requests

al3xp0rtnoy: Nothing in the first two - not sure what the bump is on the second one, but it's not a nipple. The blue bra is covering it up on the preggo pic, and the cafe shot is just reflecting too much light.

dr. greenthumb: Between the bras and the pixelization, nothing definitive. I had high hopes on the 3rd one, but nothing showing through, and the last one that bra isn't transparent at all.

Page 34 requests

tootall: First two are doable, best one is below. Nothing on the 3rd - too dark and pixelated. 4th is just too small.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

mobius: Couldn't get anything confirmed through the sweater on the 1st, nothing on the 2nd - side shots are tough as the shadowing makes it tough to pick out detail from noise.

Mr. Clean: looks like a sports bra, and those can be really tough - I'm coming up blank too.

Freeza: only one that had a chance was #3, but often with bigger gals, it's tough as they don't usually have very well defined areolas and nipples that show through clothing, not to mention the bras have to be more substantial.

crazypony: Nice big pic (thanks!) but couldn't see anything through the bra.

notoriousxtc: Images it too small, and side pics usually don't work well.

10. Arnoldgenes

Arnoldgenes

Somebody give these a shot if your bored.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

Thanks for the attempt man!

12. c-through

Arnoldgenes: Please don't repost requests - it just clutters up the thread.

13. ramshock

ramshock

I apologise!

Can someone please help me with this?

[​IMG]

14. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

how about this one:
    [​IMG]

15. Freeza

Freeza

hmmm... I'd still love to see whatever you could pull out of #3 but I understand about the areolas being large. Anyway here are 4 more from my vault... good luck!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. lot2004

lot2004

I have a few pics id like x-ray-ed but i dont know how to upload them? anyone care to help?

17. Taipan

Taipan Reach Out And Touch Faith Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

18. SirChiTownSlugger

SirChiTownSlugger

I've tried this pic over and over and still can't get anything worthwhile. If one of you guys have a few extra mins and don't mind, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

[​IMG]

19. Nightrider

Nightrider

can somebody do these...i have a TON more if you need others. thanks

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. LovedemAmmys

LovedemAmmys