1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. al3xp0rtnoy

al3xp0rtnoy

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

tootall: Don't attach images, use one of the free hosts like in my signature for all requests.

al3x: If you could please keep requests to 4 and under at a time, it'll help keep things from getting too jambed up. Thanks!

3. al3xp0rtnoy

al3xp0rtnoy

alright, I changed it, sorry.

4. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

I've gotten results from two of those pics. You can cleary get the nipples out of those pics. So, i know the material isn't to thick.

5. c-through

Sorry, but I couldn't determine the entire areola area clearly enough to know it's size. Nipple bumps, yes, but nothing more than that. I don't "guess" when I do a pic, I have to have some proof of what is there or it's just drawing it in, and I won't do that.

If you already know they are there, and can see them, go ahead and do your own X-rays from now on - it'd save me some time!

6. DaBears

DaBears

Still being patient :rolleyes:

7. Terrapin

Terrapin

And this is why I don't work in this thread and think C-Through is out of his mind to try. He's taking an insane amount of abuse in here, and some of it, like the above is downright stupid. Y'all are lucky he's even trying to do these, I know he's got reservations about it like I do, but he's trying.

And yeah, if you already have these all worked out, why are you having him re-do them? Just do them yourself. Sheeesh!

Terrapin

8. ihwf_vp

ihwf_vp

Do those have no chance... saw they were skipped over..would think that they would have some sort of potential.. just wondering..

thanks.

~C

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I agree completely. For the work c-through is doing, there's hardly enough credit for him. A simple thanks isn't too hard, but some would rather just continue to post requests without showing gratitude, and not accepting when some pics aren't do-able. The ban stick will be wielded unless some attitudes change, and fast.

10. koma

koma

The majority are do-able, however they are all wearing those pesky bra things iv'e heard so much about....

11. koma

koma

i had a quick go at them, only one vaguely worked which was the first, others are too blurry and the last didnt work because of the lighting

12. koma

koma

what page are you on c-through? i will try and help out without stepping on your toes...

P.S. i also notice a lotta pics you can straight up see a bra before you even start, do you usually still try these ones? outta interest?

13. tootall

tootall

thanks c-through i didn't knew that. so i tried again and hope this one does work so someone could xray these

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

i know the quality of some are kinda bad but please give it a try

14. shylock14

shylock14

Cheers man, any luck with the others? Anyone else willing to give 'em a go?

15. c-through

I'm at the bottom of page #30 - I have been putting the page number on my posts lately as a reference.

I try them all, as often I'll be surprised what details can come out of some pics even if they are wearing a bra. On the other side of things there are some that look very possible, but just don't pan out. Bottom line is try 'em all, and sure c'mon in and try them out - the only way you'll get good is by practicing on the pics. All I ask is you take your time and do them right, and the results will show (provided there's detail to get). Don't get offended if I do a pic you've tried too - I wanna see some of these chicks naked too! ;)

16. c-through

DaBears: as promised, from a ways back

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. mobius900

mobius900

18. DaBears

DaBears

You are da man. Thanks.

19. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean

hey guys,