1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. mfg324

mfg324

Here's some more.....

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mfg324

mfg324

How long does it generally take for the moderator to approve them?

3. couger81

couger81

It may take a a hour or even a day because you have only posted twice since you joined.

4. mfg324

mfg324

yeah... lol.. I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down!

5. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

If that's what you're calling x-rays, you might want to just skip it all together.

6. mfg324

mfg324

Thanks for the constructive feedback, or lack there of C-Through... I'll be sure to go pick up the cliff-notes for "how to properly x-ray".. I believe I stated in the post that those were my first attempts, and I'm also pretty sure that you have to start somewhere... Perhaps you should rephrase your post to: what I am specifically doing incorrectly, and what I could do to improve. Not trying to be a dick, but constructive criticism is always more appreciated than, "don't quit your day job".... Just Sayin'

7. mfg324

mfg324

Is this better?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. dudenamedric

dudenamedric

C Through, do you see anything in those pics I posted the other day?

9. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Where do I begin? First, choose pics that are larger and have enough detail to properly X-ray. If they are too small or you can't get enough detail, there's no shame in not doing an image as 90% or more of the requests here are not good candidates for the reasons I've stated over and over again. If the final product looks like a cartoon or an outline, then you've done too much to the image. For beginners, I would not recommend using any burn or dodge tools, as they just make it too easy to make it look bad. Stick with adjustments that affect the entire area, like only brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue. Once you can understand how to bring out the hidden details (if present) then you can move on to more advanced highlight/shadowing, and colorization techniques. LQ highly compressed images are bad to work with because of all the .jpg compression (the squares you see when you crank up the brightness & contrast enough). This can obscure any real detail, or make you think you're seeing things which aren't actually present.

dudenamedric no, can't tell if those were smaller images and blown up (larger doesn't increase clarity) or just poor quality cell phone pics, but they don't have anything more to get. Perhaps if they were taken with an actual digital camera that can focus, but besides the possibility of seeing a thong outline, what's there to see?

Bally1970 likes this.
  10. mfg324

mfg324

Thanks for the advice... I believe you'll find my post that I sent in an hour ago to be better..

11. moli70

moli70

I dunno. I've just always wondered if there aren't more things to see in the transparent area
    or if I'm just seeing "things" (I wanna see) - that's why I posted the picture in the first place and asked for an x-ray pro

12. dudenamedric

dudenamedric

[​IMG]

this one is a definite top, how bout the bottoms too?

13. 99402330

14. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

15. boliobeef

boliobeef

thx that u share your knowledge... i try myself ;) let's see what i can made ;)

16. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

17. undeadREVO

undeadREVO

[​IMG]

18. qwerty23832

qwerty23832

19. 37384

Anything here? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. qwerty23832

qwerty23832