1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

fu2re, are you just using the burn tool to create nipples wherever you see fit?? I don't think that's what these guys are looking for. If that's what you're doing, that's not an X-ray, as you gotta have some kind of idea what is there (and the position) not just take a wild shot in the dark.

2. fu2re

fu2re

actually no im not, im using the levels to bring out where they are, and then using the burn/dodge tool to allow them to be fully seen, although it doesnt exactly show the true color like some of your pics, those are the real girls nipples, im not just looking at the picture and saying "hmm... this looks more or less where they should be" and putting them there as your trying to imply.

3. al3xp0rtnoy

al3xp0rtnoy

I'm speechless :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    and it's really not painted? looks kinda magic
    thank you

4. fu2re

fu2re

no not painted, all i did was locate where they REALLY are and use the burn tool to make them more vivid for you... glad you like it

5. c-through

I call BS on that - you've done some pics I have already tried and there was nothing to get. I'm not saying I'm god and nobody can do it but me, but not every pic is doable. You want proof? These are just from you last post alone:

There is not that much detail coming through this dress
    [​IMG]

Her nipple is not gonna be halfway up to her armpit
    [​IMG]

I don't even know where to begin here - it's just wrong
    [​IMG]

Going back further:

Is this the bride of Frankenipple?
    [​IMG]

You've got her right nipple on the inside of her breast!
    [​IMG]

This isn't even close - you're glorifying artifacts in the image, not nipples.
    [​IMG]

There's no detail that can be obtained through this pattern when the image is that small
    [​IMG]

Again, with the "I'll just toss some dark patches here" method.
    [​IMG]

If you think ANY of this looks remotely real, you better get your eyes checked because you're seeing things.

Me too, but for other reasons. There's no way to know what's there from that picture - it's too dark and with all the .jpg compression, there's no real detail to get.

6. new_to_phun

new_to_phun

7. fu2re

fu2re

the first pic u like to critique on... maybe if u actually took the time to look, u can see her true nipple there, maybe the technique u use just doesnt get it out enough to realize

the second, shes not the biggest in the world, and idk if you have ever been with a real women in your life but if u have you would kno that when a girl is that size they tend to be more puffy than average, the fabric assist in that as well mind you.

the 3rd one, you dont have ne thing to say because your full of shit

the 4th pic, the brides dress is tight on her breast making them look that way, oh but thats right clothes dont effect the way the tits lay inside them right?

the 5th pic, if you were half as smart with this as you may like to believe, you would kno that i didnt even try to expose her right nipple because of the angle thats just the way the shading happen when i adjusted the colors.

the 6th, "glorifying artifacts" wtf do you think your looking at and ancient statue waiting to be unvailed? those are her actual nipples, hellen keller can tell that from looking at the picture and shes blind

the next, after changing the under tones it brought out the nipple vaguely and i just used the burn tool to show it better for the guy.

as for the last bikini pic, any body who knows the technique and tries it on that pic would clearly see that those are here true nipple not some random dark patches as you like to exclaim.

so in regards to you c-through, fall back cuz like you said your not god, nor the best at doing the technique, and i never cliamed i am neither, we both have our own methods of doing this, so hop off my dick cuz your on it like latex, do your pics and ill do mine. enough said, ive already spent too much time on your pety argument

i need haters in my life they remind me that im doing something right...

8. c-through

Size of a woman has nothing to do with having puffy nipples, and I've seen more tits than you can imagine.

Yeah, I don't know the technique, and I did try it on that pic.

Spend a little more time on your pics and we might not be having this discussion, and I wouldn't go near your privates if you paid me.

Yeah, keep that dream alive... :rolleyes:

You're right - look at all them nipples that are there! What was I thinking!!!!
    [​IMG]

9. fu2re

fu2re

LIKE I SAID IM NOT WASTING ANYMORE TIME ON YOUR LAME ASS!!!

10. booster

booster

c-through : Thank you very much !

11. rugger51

rugger51

Hey guys. I appreciate all the work you have been putting in. Take your time on these. Collecting more of my friends to keep submitting.

[​IMG][/URL] [/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL] [/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL] [/IMG]

12. al3xp0rtnoy

al3xp0rtnoy

I just happened to find a bigger version of this pic and it seems as fu2re pretty much figured out the right spots.

[​IMG]

so I don't want to seem greedy (but unfortunately: I am) - could you give the other pix a try?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. c-through

Don't be so easily misled - those are the seams from the bra top, not nipple bumps. There's no way to see through that bra even in the bigger picture.

14. bobslasthope

bobslasthope

here are a few for you try

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Wind Scar

Wind Scar

Love your work man, thanks!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. dmatthewsfan

dmatthewsfan

17. mbpro

mbpro

can anyone try this?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

also, i'd love to take a shot at this! this whole xray thing sounds damn cooll...

can anyone post a more thorough guide? i've been at this for an hour or so but can't get much results...

how do you bring get the detail out without the image being too dark / light?

18. unclesam

unclesam

c-through, you're the best!!!

thanks!

:)

19. c-through

Page 27 requests

cdeez: This is the best one of the bunch - bottom was close, but I couldn't tell her areola size.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

KOAUI: Here she is - as you can see, braless pics work the best!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

k13 likes this.
  20. al3xp0rtnoy

al3xp0rtnoy

[​IMG]

so it should be possible to get something out of this one? ;-)