1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. sybarite

sybarite

2. ThePickle

ThePickle

With respect, please read the first post on this thread. If you want your pics worked on, you have to display pics you've worked on as well. According to your posting history you have not posted any pics you have X-Rayed. You have to give, not just receive, my friend.

Again, I am saying it respectfully, so this is me simply reminding you of the rules, not flaming you.

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  3. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer

I'm not that good at this, but here you go:

[​IMG]

4. Shadey1

Shadey1

It's cool, I'm no good at it though. My attempts are frankly dire, so I stopped. I just post the odd pic I think might be good.

5. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Done. I x-rayed that second pic of yours. You should be able to see everything now! ;)

6. IRONMONGER2

IRONMONGER2

That's a good one too, although an ass shot would make my day.

7. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

8. giantscoach

giantscoach

Link isn't working :( Can you try again?

9. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer

Sorry, bad imagehost:

[​IMG]

10. ToxySpin

ToxySpin

any luck?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer

Here are three more I have done, enjoy.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. ThePickle

ThePickle

If you have larger sized images, please post. I tried with these small ones but the pixel rates are low so xraying only resulted in a bunch of "noise."
    Sorry.

13. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Well can I see the "noise"?

Unfortunately those are the only ones I have - another member had done 2 pics for me a long time ago, and although he said it wasnt anything special I was more than happy with the result:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I just have a big "thing" for this girl and need more! Thanks :eek:

14. Special_Needs

Special_Needs

15. ThePickle

ThePickle

Hmm...those pics look like fakes, not xrays. Aside from the incredible difference in her nipple size in each pic (I'm not talking about the areolas, I'm talking about the actual nipple...it's like a raisin in the wet bikini but "eraser tip" size in the dress. Which, when you really think about it, should have been the other way around.) there's also the matter of how the pics are slightly out of focus, of low pixel rate, yet the nipple/areola area is crisp and clear.

Sorry but I am 99% confident that these have had things added to them and do not contain what was already there.

16. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

So why are you requesting some of the same images again if you were more than happy? I'd have to agree that the first one especially is just poor guess work, not what's really underneath.

The flood of LQ/low res impossible to get much from images are the main reason I stopped posting here. The worst images are the ones from social networking sites like FaceBook & MySpace. IMHO, if that's all you can get, don't bother requesting them to be done as you're just wasting everyone's time.

stinger111 and Misanthropy like this.
  17. Mr Lofy

Mr Lofy

18. Mr Lofy

Mr Lofy

19. DonnieBrasco2001

DonnieBrasco2001

What the hell is there to x-ray in any of those?

20. WBNamakagon

WBNamakagon

can anything be done?

[​IMG]