1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. cptgreat

cptgreat

Excellent. You have been nominated to read the tutorials and become an official x-ray-er for this thread. Just like I did. Thank you.

(p.s. search for them yourself, just like I did)

2. cptgreat

cptgreat

3. cptgreat

cptgreat

Hey c-through - this one has potential but is beyond my pay-grade. It would be a fun one though.

[​IMG]

4. loon44

loon44

Hey all , can someone give this a try ? I tried my best but it didn't quite come out as well as I know some others could do.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

stinger111 likes this.
  5. cptgreat

cptgreat

shoot me now.

6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Sorry, I really don't see any potential - video grabs (even HD) are often a a crapshoot as you don't get as much detail as a good photograph of the same resolution, and I really doubt they went on TV braless. Just adjust the brightness & contrast a bit, that's all I do to see if there's anything hidden and not apparent by just looking at the image.

On a side note, I'd recommend beginners stay away from using the burn & dodge tools much (if at all), as you can too easily burn "details" into existence where nothing really exists, essentially faking it, and usually quite badly. I only use the burn & dodge lightly to finish up a project to add or enhance overall lightness or shadows.

cptgreat likes this.
  7. kily007

kily007

[​IMG]

Nocturnal Emissions likes this.
  8. stargazer

stargazer

I agree that burning and dodging is far too abused and most people use to to "draw" in a nipple. However, for beginners it's useful to emphasize contrast. It should always be larger than the nipple so that you don't "draw" it in. The idea is just to bring out the shadows and lighting a bit better. When you're more skilled, you don't need it.

9. c-through

that's why I don't suggest beginners using it - if you're not seeing detail by tweaking the brightness, contrast, and maybe the hue and saturation, there's really nothing there. Burn & dodge affect only certain areas and unless you carefully use it, you're essentially painting in localized areas of light & dark instead of adjusting the entire layer at once.

My advice is to just say "NO" to Burn & Dodge till you can prove you can X-ray without it.

10. kaklimah

kaklimah

ive posted pics twice here..why not even 1 post from me appear here?

11. cptgreat

cptgreat

Are you saying the little bit I *think* I see in my above slight-xray photo of the black dress choir girls is not real? I'm legitimately interested in your opinion. If you think it's bogus I'll be bummed out, but only because I think it's real. Interesting.

12. abbaba

abbaba

really crap quality :(
    but i can see a nipple ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. ksi

ksi

can you please give these a try? which ever one is easiest for you. thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. kindersc

kindersc

hello everyone. I have been reading this thread for a long time now and I'm really impressed. Nice work out here, guys. However, I tried to do x-ray by myself and I didn't managed to do that. So maybe You can try to help? Here are the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All girls are 18+
    Thanks in advance ;)

15. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

16. c-through

Nope - notice all the squares you are seeing? That's the jpg compression that is starting to show up when you crank up the brightness & contrast too much. Also, what you think are nipples are both right on the seam of her dress - usually that's not anatomically where they are located as it's too far out to the sides; combine the seam/ripple in the fabric and the jpg artifacting and that's what you're seeing, nothing more. Sorry to burst your bubble, but not every image can be x-ray'd, and not every bump or artifact is a nipple.

I might have been able to do this a couple years ago, but I just don't have the time anymore. I posted my recommendations in hopes that people would read that and only post better quality pics that stood a chance, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

17. HanginInThere

HanginInThere

Could someone give these a try??? Thanks

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Or These

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Or This

[​IMG]

Plageuis likes this.
  18. dreamsdeath

dreamsdeath

Can someone try to xray these, thank you.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

stinger111 likes this.
  19. kily007

kily007

pure candid

[​IMG][​IMG]

slackin7, openair, jopende and 4 others like this.
  20. allonso

allonso

That's a real good one! Thanks!