1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. eesucks

eesucks

This is Severina Vukovic (not an amateur). She's really beautiful and she also has a leaked sex tape as well which you can find all over this phun forum.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eesucks

eesucks

3. kahtlane

kahtlane

4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I definitely agree - the dodge/burn tools are to be used sparingly, and only after the detail is brought out (IMHO) with brightness/contrast/hue/saturation adjustments. The problem with many people's use of the dodge/burn tools are they rely on them too much as they permit local instead of global changes, which can be used to add things which aren't actually there instead of just enhancing areas. Faking (or simply enhancing a stray artifact) is much easier than doing the real work of bringing out hidden details, provided they are present in the image in the first place.

Also, let's get straight anatomy definitions, the nipple is just the very center, if you can't determine the size of the areola too, then you're just guessing and guessing is faking. Not calling anyone out here, just stating a fact.

5. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Either way, I'd just like to say thanks again because I am more than happy with the results!!! :D

6. rickmulletman

rickmulletman

7. hunter44

hunter44

eesucks thanks again Still getting the hang of it obviously im not as good as others .

But with your help from this
    [​IMG]
    I got
    [​IMG]

I understand its gonna take some practice but im working on it .

8. eesucks

eesucks

I suppose you can say "guessing is faking" although I'd call it more like "fantasizing" :) Guessing is sometimes all we can do in many of the pictures since the areola is more difficult to spot than the nipple. Ultimately if you're happy with the results then we can enjoy the fantasy.

9. eesucks

eesucks

My opinion, for what little it's worth in this thread, I'd say that the nipple burning is overdone in the photo. This can be corrected by either using less of it, changing the "hardness" of the brush (look up how to to change it in Google), or change the Opacity of the brush (normally I use around 25%). For x-rays, it's all about being subtle to bring out the details while maintaining a realistic effect.

Keep up the effort!

10. eesucks

eesucks

Here's my attempt at the same image.

[​IMG]

hunter44 likes this.
  11. hunter44

hunter44

Great advice and thank you.

12. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

13. Diablo.dbl

Diablo.dbl

14. bigballin_34

bigballin_34

How about these?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. eesucks

eesucks

16. McFly1892

McFly1892

Hi all, new to this forum. Found this thread while browsing around the internet and it piqued my interests. I have recently been trying my hand at this, still very new. Anyway here is one of my attempts. Wondering if anyone could improve/give tips. Thanks! :D

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. blahblah1337

blahblah1337

18. rickmulletman

rickmulletman

19. c-through

Work with higher res images - it's so small & compressed, it's hard to tell if it's a nipple or an artifact. It does look like she's wearing a bra too, so it might just be a design on the undergarments you're seeing.

While it's possible to have the nipple out that far, it's not very likely, and usually if it looks wrong, then it's just an artifact. A higher res/sharper image will give you much more detail to extract.

20. c-through

Keep working and you can get even more realistic looking results - been a while since I did one, but I think I can still work the mouse pretty well

[​IMG]

even though it's a fairly low-res image, all the parts (right clothing, lighting, anatomical details) are there to make a good final result.

Xraymen and stinger111 like this.