1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Mr Lofy

Mr Lofy

2. Mr Lofy

Mr Lofy

3. sdaltons

sdaltons

i'm going to request this one again.

thank you

4. afkalir

afkalir

oh my godness look a those tities :eek2:

5. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

I know! I wanna see them so lets get an x-ray lol!

6. hunter44

hunter44

Had to redeem myself from celebrity x ray LOL

[​IMG]

No guess work involved easy to spot these hehe.

AntwonJamal likes this.
  7. eesucks

eesucks

Deleted

8. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Thanks! One is far off from center huh? lol...

Can you try any others please?!

9. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think someone needs to go back and study basic female anatomy! Not every bump is a nipple, especially in LQ/high compression pics - sometimes it's just a .jpg compression artifact.

Sundancer likes this.
  10. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Thats what I thought... lol =/

Would YOU mind giving any of those a shot?

11. eesucks

eesucks

12. eesucks

eesucks

13. eesucks

eesucks

14. kily007

kily007

all fakes

15. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

They are all too small, compressed & grainy even if I had the time. This is one of the reasons I stopped doing pics in the amateur thread, just not enough good material submitted. Pics from the social networking sites (Facebook, MySpace, etc) just won't work. You gotta get the pics yourself with a REAL digital camera (not a phone), and they have to be wearing the right clothing, in the right lighting, and usually braless to get anything reliable.

Sure, they can be faked by creatively using the burn & dodge tools where they see what looks like a bump, but that's not what you're wanting to see.

16. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

Thanks eesucks! Greatly appreciated!!!

17. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

To be honest I wouldn't mind it - after all, I can just "pretend" i dont know they're faked (I cant tell the difference anyway) and be happy I think i'm seeing some real nipple ;)

18. bilosta

bilosta

any luck in X-raying these..?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

they're from an older photoshoot...

19. eesucks

eesucks

What is your definition of a fake? I only use level adjustments and dodge and burn. One could argue that by using photoshop alone you are faking an image.

I don't see the point of your negativity, unless your point is to discourage those who contribute.

20. eesucks

eesucks

I can definitely see c-through's point here. I would just argue that by using burn and dodge tools does not necessarily mean it's fake. If you read how the burn tool works, it darkens "dark" areas more, meaning it enhances the contrast of particular areas. Dodge does the same thing but with making areas lighter (reducing contrast).

Many techniques involve using Dodge to reduce the contrast of the clothes and thereby giving the "appearance" of the clothes being more transparent. Burn is often used to enhance the nipple area giving a "better" x-ray effect (the nipple is the whole point isn't it?).

So it depends on your definition of fake and real and within each definition, there are still good x-rays and bad ones. You can definitely use the dodge and burn tools to place a nipple where one wasn't before - which I agree would be fake. But if you use dodge and burn to enhance what is barely perceptible in the original, that is just one technique to enhance an x-ray.

If all you used were brightness/contrast or level adjustments, very few pictures are "x-ray-able"