1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Diablo.dbl

Diablo.dbl

As i can imagine that was easy :p

2. taz032776

taz032776

eesucks, as much as we all apprecaite the efforts, what your doing isn't actually X-ray, they are just bad fakes. Your putting the nipples in the completely wrong place most of the time.

Example:
    Your "X-ray"
    [​IMG]

My, actual X-ray
    [​IMG]

You'll notice that the nipple is actually just above the bra but below the shirt line. Where you placed the nipple... there isn't actually any portion of her breast at all, it's just padding. The reason the nipple is towards the top is because her push up bra is "pushing" it up. If you look close in the origianl picture you can actually see that it is there.

Another example of one that is an actual X-ray.
    [​IMG]

I apologize for pointing this out this way, it just becomes frustrating that the X-ray thread continues to get overtaken by fakes. There is a thread dedicated to fake is that is your thing, but X-ray takes a different skill and offers an actual peak at what they look like where as a fake is a fabrication of what they might look like.

3. kily007

kily007

4. rickmulletman

rickmulletman

5. Mazilla

Mazilla

[​IMG][/URL] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]

Pls try this

THX a lot

6. eesucks

eesucks

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not putting any nipples into the picture. I'm using the dodge and burn tools in photoshop. Here's my process and maybe you can add to this:
    1. Adjust brightness and contrast to find where the nipple is
    2. Use dodge to bring out the center of the nipple (this could be open to interpretation)
    3. Use burn to bring out the areola (normally this part is pretty easy)
    4. Adjust color balance and hue to change clothing to match skin color (this is just for effect)
    5. Dodge and burn around the breast area to enhance the shadows.

Here are times where it may not be a true x-ray
    1. Sometimes clothing will bunch up and it could be interpreted as a nipple where in actuality there is no nipple.
    2. Truly no nipple is present (ie. a thick padded bra or poor resolution).

In these cases, I am guessing where the nipple may be and use the dodge and burn tools again to place the nipple.

In the x-ray that you posted:
    [​IMG]

I can see where you have used contrast/dodge/burn to enhance the nipple portion, and it actually looks correct. But I'd also like you to enhance the contrast/levels and you'll also notice a nipple outline lower in the breast areas as well (maybe she has two nipples on one tit!). So that's where I believed the nipple to actually be, but maybe it was some material from her padded bra.

I'm sorry you feel frustrated, I don't see why anyone on a phun forum should feel frustrated (unless your thread is hijacked), but I assure you that my x-rays are not fakes in the sense that no nipple is pasted into the image and I am only enhancing what is there with the photoshop dodge and burn tools.

Anyone else have any comments on this?

7. Abceasyas123

Abceasyas123

Can anyone bring out the bra on this girl? [​IMG]

8. eesucks

eesucks

There are so many tutorials already on Phun, so I don't want to clutter this thread, but here is my technique in case anyone is wondering. Comments are always welcome.
    Original Image
    [​IMG]
    Step 1
    Use the pen tool to draw out the area that you want to x-ray
    [​IMG]

Step 2
    Use the Levels and/or Brightness/Contrast to bring out any details
    [​IMG]

Step 3
    Adjust Hue/Saturation to try to match clothes color to skin color (not really necessary, but it has a nice effect)
    [​IMG]

Step 4
    (controversial step)
    Use dodge and burn on the nipple area and also in between breasts and under breasts to enhance shadows.
    [​IMG]

Step 3 and Step 4 is definitely the most controversial part as it is open to interpretation (color and shadows), but once you open up Photoshop, lot's of options are open.

Xraymen and Nocturnal Emissions like this.
  9. kily007

kily007

i agree partially with you. When is no possible then is no possible. I only "work" with the pictures with possibilities. Some of you know this, I don't like drawing nipples. I just work with the brightness and other tools to see clear the nipples, and in that case you can help with dodge/burn.

But if there's no nipple than i forget this picture and begin with another.

Anyway don't get angry my friends

b4naft4 and eesucks like this.
  10. kily007

kily007

these are the last of the week, see you on monday

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Abceasyas123

Abceasyas123

[​IMG]

Can anyone bring out the bra on this girl? Much appreciated!

12. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

I know small resolution pics aren't preferred, but these should all be great candidates as you can already see a little something...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

One last set from me (two different girls)

...Sorry for the overload guys - just feeling a little horny tonight ;)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ramsfan likes this.
  14. vacker

vacker

[​IMG]

can anyone please try this one? i have tryed but dont have the skillz you guys do!

15. jn23

jn23

Can someone try this one please?

[​IMG]

16. AntwonJamal

AntwonJamal

17. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

These just not any good? Feedback?

18. unkaboom

unkaboom

Hi guys! excellent post and i try to edit this photo but i can't!! :mad: I wish that professionals x-ray's can solve this problem xDDDDD

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks

19. karotte

karotte

[​IMG]

Am I hallucinating or can one see a nipple here? I'm really bad with Photoshop etc

20. sc_hotguy

sc_hotguy

I'll see if anyone can take a shot here. Looks like a very thin top with no bra or either something sheer underneath. Care to try? The first is better than the second one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ramsfan likes this.