1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. blazer88

blazer88

would if i could, those are as good as they will get unfortunately. none of them would work at all?

2. stripes64

stripes64

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i thought at least the 1st, 4th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 12th, and 13th could work?

3. Exxed

Exxed

nah thats the best i got

4. dochia

dochia

how upload pic from my HDisk?

5. rockbass

rockbass

to the mods: why are all of my posts being deleted for no reason? i don't see where i have violated TOS in anyway, so if i am, please tell me why!

i know i'm a new member here, but i know how to be a part of an online community and i have heard good things about this site, so that's why i'm here. but can't say i'm feeling the love at the moment. i've not only contributed 2 separate public requests (used imagebam btw, on your "approved sites" list :) )that were denied, all of my previous comments and offers for private requests were removed, as well. i had also been thanked by at least 2 different members on my previous posts in a matter of a few hours, so they must have thought what i was doing was ok, too. i didnt think i was doing too bad for a new member on their first day here.

just because i am offering the community private requests, (for those not comfortable enough posting things publicly) i also had planned on contributing publicly as well (which you know already, but denied and obviously didn't read my previous posts.)

if new members aren't welcome here, or if you're only welcome as a new member if you do nothing but lurking, then put that on your front page so people know not to bother with registering. otherwise a simple explanation would be cool, so at least i know what i did wrong.

thanks,
    -rb

6. cathyjdoyle

cathyjdoyle

please try this one

thank you

[​IMG]

7. rockbass

rockbass

sorry, all of my posts are being deleted for no reason. so unless a mod can tell me why and fix the issue, i can't make any x-rays.

8. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

That would be the reason why. This is a public, free sharing forum, and we do not allow private requests.

9. rockbass

rockbass

and so then why were the PUBLIC submissions denied? i rayed 2 pics, publicly requested a few pages back, for the PUBLIC to see, and they were never approved by the mods. they were submitted after i made 4 posts. but since they were deleted, it says ive made a lot less posts than i actually have.

i also read your TOS, as well as the first pages of this thread and am yet to see where it says you can't offer to do private requests for those who are interested. please link me to your rules as i seem to have missed them.

if i am going to be doing public rays, as well as some private ones, isn't that my business? i'm offering and doing them for FREE, and am SHARING my work with others. i'm not only contributing to members who want things done in public, but for the ones who may be too nervous to post a pic, as well. so, what's the harm? either way the phun community is being served, no?

not trying to stir up shit here, but i took a long time writing up a detailed post of what i can do for this community just to have it thanked by members and then deleted by a mod. every other forum i have been on over the years has had mods who reply or edit incorrect posts, usually with red font, so the new member knows what they did wrong. but instead, i was just censored right off the board. all you'd have to have said was "sorry, we fucked up. shouldn't have deleted your stuff for no good reason, but FYI, we want to keep everything public here."

but nope.

roflopolis likes this.
  10. kilibo

kilibo

I removed the pictures because noone could/wanted to x-ray them.

11. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

IMO, they were not approved because you didn't post the original images with your x-ray.

There is no link, this is a public forum, and whether you like it or not, we do not allow private transactions, at least those that are advertised publicly.

What happens or has happened at other forums doesn't concern me or any other Mod here. This is a large forum, and sometimes we don't have the time to respond to every post we edit or trash.

Learn how we do things here, do not apply your experiences from another forum here.

12. tuebbing

tuebbing

13. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Here's a couple good resources:

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=168882

http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=143143

If you can learn the simple techniques, you can do your own pics instead of relying on others. Even if you can't make the final product look great, playing with the brightness & contrast will help you determine better candidates as you can often determine if there's any underlying detail to be brought out.

Xraymen likes this.
  14. mrthedude

mrthedude

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can someone give these a go pleeze?

15. blazer88

blazer88

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

any of those maybe?

longjay likes this.
  16. blazer88

blazer88

17. dochia

dochia

help me please!
    [​IMG]

18. rockbass

rockbass

sorry man, those bras are a killer. might have a little something on the one tit, but you're just grasping at straws (aka jpg artifacts) when it gets down to it. i didn't get anything on the other. so you might have a nip, might not. plus if you look close, her bra has bumps in other places. so it's a 50/50 shot. either way, i gave it a quick shot.

[​IMG]

2500HD likes this.
  19. rockbass

rockbass

[​IMG]

20. Exxed

Exxed

you can barely see it but shes topless in this pic, but it was taken in low lighting...ive been able to get a little bit...any one wanna give it a shot?

[​IMG]