1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. thuganomic man

thuganomic man

Seniors at my High school. Not the last one though, just saw it was a working picture to x-ray.

2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Good eye - my answer is none of the above. There's not enough detail coming through the pic to get anything to come through. There are seams in the fabric which makes it look like there are nipples present (kind of) but they really aren't in the right place, and they are right on top of the seams which is usually a dead give-a-way that it's not it, just bunched up fabric. Also, even if they were nipples, there's no way to judge areola size & shape, so it's all just artificial.

A proper X-ray isn't about making up, but bringing out the details and enhancing it further. It's easier to make it up than to reveal the real thing, and too many are taking the easy road nowadays to appear like x-ray heroes. Usually when an image can't be duplicated it's also a good sign that it's just a fake.

Freeza and JPeep1es like this.
  3. Jupa01

Jupa01

Does anyone want try this one?

[​IMG]

4. Striker

Striker

Can you get anything from this crimsonknight3?

[​IMG]

5. salocin_nicolas

salocin_nicolas

Could any of you please try some of these? I hope they turn out good.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

Honestly, no. The top to her Lingerie is a padded bra (I know because my wife has an outfit, very similar.) However, I won't leave you empty handed. I have tweaked it, adjust the color and played with brightness and contrast. I have not "Burned" in a nipple or areola, however I did Dodge where the breast highlights fall thus giving the illusion of the shape of her breast through the bra and where a nipple or two could be. You decide.

[​IMG]

Cheers!
    CK3

7. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

I know the faces are blocked out to protect the innocent...but I hate boxes.

JPeep1es likes this.
  8. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

Damn that butterfly! Put in just the right spot.:confused:

9. jagcat03

jagcat03

Crimson, since it looks like your trying a lot of these requests i'm reposting a few of the pics and a few new ones that i posted a while ago here for C-through to do and hopefully you can take a look at them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

I guess 2 out of 4 ain't bad....
    Santa Panty's was an easy one as was the lap dance. The Black shirt in the picture with the three girls, may appear that it's possible with the lighting and the fabric so close to the skin, but there is a seam in the way blocking out any detail the nipple may be trying to show.

The yellow bikini on the girl in the cruise picture is also too bright and well lit. No matter how I tweak it, all I can make out is shape of the breast. Of course she may also have a padded bikini top in which case the only way her nipple were to show is if she were cold or rubbed an ice cube on it.

Anyhow, here are the results:
    Santa Panty's
    [​IMG]

Lap Dance:
    [​IMG]

Cheers! CK3;)

heyyo504 and thedood like this.
  11. thedood

thedood

Hey crimsonknight3, what about these? thanks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

Please understand TheDood, that I am not cutting you down. I am going to use these photos to teach. Instead of saying, you can't do anything with them, I have noted in the image what is wrong with them.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. thedood

thedood

I have tried working on them as well. I'll look into your lessons. Thanx.

14. jagcat03

jagcat03

Great job on those two pics CK3!! I really want to see what the girl in the black is hiding and i have a few other pics of her if you dont mind trying two more!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. jagcat03

jagcat03

just a heads up i dont think the first one will work (refs outfit) it looks like there is something underneath it and also those outfits are deceptively thick. Although you shouldn't take my word for it since i'm no where as good as CK3, just a heads up.

16. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

Didn't work (notes on image)
    [​IMG]
    Didn't work (notes on image)

[​IMG]

Do me a favor, if you have an image where the chick in yellow is in the middle that would rock. The dresses the girls in black dresses are wearing have potential. But in this picture, there isn't anything that allows you to pull them apart when you enhance the photo. [​IMG]

17. heyyo504

heyyo504

can someone work their magic with these thanks in advance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. crimsonknight3

crimsonknight3

19. marley_9

marley_9

These look like they should have some potential......

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Cyberkil

Cyberkil

[​IMG]
    Crimson go ahead fake it..lol let me see what you can do? I tried and it came out terrible..lol