1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. hypr69

hypr69

Why are you drawing in the nipple area?

whatthehell1121 and c-through like this.
  2. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

While I appreciate your willingness to help, I kindly ask you not to "cheat". They wanna see what's there, not what you can just make up. You can clearly make out where her nipples and areolas are, along with her piercings just by playing with the brightness & contrast. X-raying isn't about painting in features that aren't present, and making it up isn't the kind of help we need in here.

3. fightermage

fightermage

10-4 c-through. Ill just go with what there from now on.. :)

4. fightermage

fightermage

[​IMG]

I tried again using contrast and selecting the aereola area. It still looks kinda weird to me though, i think that nipples will be the bane of my existence for a while, but ill keep trying.

Is this one better?

5. busterz111

busterz111

I seriously do not understand the Turn on...These are Not see through pics just Tweaked resolution and then drawn on nipples.Not denigrating your particular work but just the whole genre.

6. fightermage

fightermage

these nipples are not technically drawn on, they exist under the garment and with contrast, etc you can draw the shape out. Yes, you are not getting the exact image of the nipple (because they aren't naked), but you get the idea and the shape, etc isn't fabricated. I will whole heartedly agree i suck at nipples, but the whole part about this is the "what if" scenario.

7. c-through

You're still not getting the concept here - just putting a darkened circle where her nipples are and dodging/burning in the rest of the details isn't what I do - you need to start with the brightness/contrast to bring out the details and USE them in the finished product - that is a true X-ray. Colorizing and enhancing the rest of the details to look even more transparent is icing on the cake, but if you're going to do it, do it right and show what can be seen - in this example, the right size of her areolas including the nipple rings on both nipples. This is brightness/contrast and saturation adjustment only:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I do not use any drawing tools on my images, I'd recommend you do the same. Drawing or airbrushing it altering the image by adding pixels not present in the original. brightness/contrast, saturation, and hue/colorization is not (at least in my opinion). Could I fake it with only these tools? Sure, but what's the point? All I want to do is show them the person they ask for as naturally as possible.

8. fightermage

fightermage

I will work on the technique more before i post again then, i don't want to piss anyone off. Thanks for the critique.

9. c-through

Finnbear I don't see much promise just looking at them. Almost everyone if guilty of not posting pics that are large enough, in focus, or lit well. Yours are lit OK, but are small and kind of fuzzy. Fabric (and what's underneath) are the main reasons they probably won't work.

PRESIDENTE same goes for yours - most are too small, and not the right type of clothing or has a heavy pattern. Read the first page to get an idea of what to look for.

Can you both please delete your secondary requests (not the original picture post) to keep the thread as uncluttered as possible? I really don't like when people keep asking "what about me", as it takes so long to keep track of the new requests, let alone find the time to work on the older ones I'm back-logged on.​

10. quadracer17

quadracer17

C-through, i threw up some photos on page 136, could you let me know if there are any possibilities with them or should i reload some different that work better...thanks a bunch

11. c-through

I won't know for sure till I'm up to evaluating the pics on page 136, but they don't look promising - all are quite small. Feel free to re-load them if you've got some bigger pics that might hold more promise.

12. Comedor Brasileiro

Comedor Brasileiro

Maybe?

13. c-through

C'mon guys, stop asking - if your pics can be done they will be done, and not till I get to your page. Next person that asks will have their requests ignored all together!

14. whitewhale

whitewhale

15. codgod

codgod

16. Cyberkil

Cyberkil

17. quadracer17

quadracer17

thanks c through for lettin me know....will find bigger/better quality photos

18. Prynce_Nyck

Prynce_Nyck

Heres 3 image I think are do-able..Girl in the black spandex (crotch area) and and the other girl (breast area)..thanx in advanced!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. Phunman29

Phunman29

20. Phunman29

Phunman29