1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Aloha!!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by LaurenSands, Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey70

Mikey70

Sounds great ... I love naughty schoolgirls.

2. nodnol

nodnol

awesome!!!!!!!!!

3. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

You've been a bad girl Lauren. :twisted:

Come here and get your birthday spankings. ;)

Happy birthday Lauren! :D

4. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Excellent, looking forward to these pics and another happy birthday to you :D

5. naturaldelight

naturaldelight

happy birthday Lauren, looking forward to seeing more pics and the schoolgirl and pigtails ;) not so sure about wanting to see ATM like everyone else...but thats cause I am just weird lol

6. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Although you may not have had any of your threads stickied before im sure you have created some sticky situations because of your threads. lol

7. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I hope you're not directing that comment at me, SirC.

*looks very guilty*

8. honestiago

honestiago

nice butthole.

cheers.

9. LaurenSands

LaurenSands Official Phun.org Model

Quoting everyone takes too long sooo.....

Show-me sum'thing - Thanks, I enjoy erotic nudity and I'm going way more explicit next time ;)

Smoked - how can I show ATM in pics? I think I gotta go vid forum for that, no? I can do an anal pic, and a bj a pic... but the traveling from one to another is what makes it hot. Baby oil I have, and also something else for you too!

Doc - why I'd never. I'm an angel. I have no idea what you're talking about. Sometimes, you're such a perv.

Smoked(Part 2) - how can I say "I do" when my mouth is stuffed??

Jaydog275 - thank you! I have a long list actually.. how much time ya got? ;)

Slawi - vid baby, I'll edit a short vid of it for you guys... well, if you all want me too!

Azz - I thought it might be you, and thanks :) I'm doing really well, things are great. Working like a maniac as usual, but happy. What about you? I'm building a new store finally, made me think of you - remember that conversation way back?

Dangles- thanks, it has been awhile... oh, and I have something for you! :D

ND - thanks! ATM isn't for everyone, I don't think that's weird. I'm probably the weird one.

SirCumAlot - that'd be a good thing, seeing as I get sticky taking the pics...

Kieks - LMAO! *raises hand to join fellow perv in stickiness*

Honestiago - hehe.. thanks.. cheers to quality buttholes everywhere. LOL.

You all are awesome, thanks so much for the comments and BDay wishes! :) I could tell you what I did, but then I'd have to kill you... mwhahaha.... actually, already wrote about it in the thread in the general forum. I really appreciate the cool welcome from you all though.

10. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Lol... my two fellow co-mods, gawd i love you guys. :lol:

@Lauren, Yes i remember our convo from long ago. I am delighted things are going well for you. It is nice to know you are constantly working on improving your site for the members. I think most of them will be pleased. I wish you continued success. :)

11. LaurenSands

Thanks Azz, I really appreciate that...I have lots more in the works, I'll have to show you when it's all complete. :) I definitely believe in continually adding and evolving my site as I do...and I would never want a member disappointed, so the goal is to constantly improve!

12. Slawi

Slawi

Yes we want it! We need to see that sexy butth0le do naughty stuff for us! Show us how bad you can be please :p

13. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

Lauren... these photos are just beautiful! Your warm skin tones against the dark background and the little pink bikini top/skirt... WOW! Besides that, I'm a total sucker for hair, and you have really gorgeous hair... so feminine and SEXXXY! ;)

14. mettlemaster

mettlemaster

her ass is damm hot man & she too gud post buddy thanx

15. diveguy

diveguy Captain Tightpants 15 Year Member

Just adding my hello, compliments to a beautiful lady, and belated birthday wishes... was out of town so late posting.

AND she likes anal and ATM??? Where were you when I lived on Oahu?!?

16. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

i'm officially a fan

17. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Have you bought the T-Shirt? Or at least joined her site? :?:

You've got to be careful, using the word 'official'! :p

18. LaurenSands

Slawi -ask and you shall receive babe.. consider it done! ok, it's not done yet, but next chance I get I will post it a vid up. :)

Amy - thanks so much! I had just come in from surfing earlier that day, so I'm surprised my hair wasn't in dread locks. LOL.

mettlemaster - well, I'm actually the chick in the pics posting ;) but I definitely glad you like them

diveguy - hey babe, thanks for sweet words! You could safely say I have an anal sex fetish I think.. I have some very intense orgasms from anal, so really love it.

sannin - officially, I thank ya! :)

Doc - ha! now I want Lauren Tshirts! Maybe NyteWolfe will help me with that...

19. myword

myword

sweet

20. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

I'd buy one, but not before I bought my Datsfowl t-shirt:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.