1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

A shot of AMY in HI-DEF!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by AmyLockheart, Nov 16, 2005.

1. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

LOL. Just when I thought my life was kinda boring someone comes along and tells me how interesting it is. Ha ha... It's not bad actually. In fact, I love that I get to meet people from many walks of life, and I learn a lot. In any given week I might talk to a waiter from Oregon, a mailman from Wisconsin, a truck driver from Illinois, a business attorney from Delaware, or a professional baseball player from California. Last night I talked to a marketing manager for C*ca Cola from Singapore. Cool!

DIRTYITALY& STALIN: Thank you for the nice sentiments!

Yea! I love the role-play scenes. I do a lot of that, because it helps add spice and variety to everything. Besides that, who hasn't fantasized about knocking boots with a tight cheerleader or a Hooters waitress? I know I have! As for the phone scenes... those are outtakes from when my members call me on the phone. Some guys ask that I don't use their clips, but some don't mind. I think the first one in the trailer was actually an accident though. I was in the middle of shooting a masturbation scene and the phone rang in the middle. That's why my hair is all messed up. I thought that I'd shut the camera off when I picked up the phone, but evidently I didn't. LOL.

The second one was planned in that I knew he was gonna call, so I set the camera up in advance. It's all good. ;)

2. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

*wink* thanks for noticing the hard work, Ramsfan. I actually like doing it myself, because I'm rather picky, and I get to do it exactly the way I want to do it. But I don't do everything myself. My roommate does most of the camera work, and I hire a webmaster friend to do some of the more complicated scripting and server stuff that I don't understand yet. Ultimately though, I believe the old cliche that "if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well." And my overall skills are much better today than when I started in 2002, so I'm satisfied with that. Still much room for improvement though!!!

3. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Amy i took a copy of the High Def version of the clip. I wanted to see what HD looks like on a computer monitor. Looks fabulous. Just curious as to the size of that video is 40 meg for like a minute and a half clip. What happens if you were to show a 20 minute clip in HD? Wouldn't those clips just kill your bandwidth?

Oh and thanks for the preview clip. It looks really nice. Unlike what Ramsfan here commenting on you needing a video editor. I would just like to say you are doing a better job than most webmasters out there. Ramsfan has not seen alot of videos to be able to critique you in such a manner. ;)

4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Hurdy Gurdy Man ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I liked her video. There's nothing bad about it. What I meant is, if she needs another video editor, she can contact me. (If I knew video edititing)

I hope everyone understands what I meant by my last post. :)

5. thefaceman

thefaceman

nice eraser nipples
    -thanks
    -thefaceman

6. AmyLockheart

AmyLockheart

Yes. HD video is HUGE. And the version you got is only 1280x720. The full resolution is 1440x1080. The benefit is that you can watch them on a 60" widescreen HDTV in brilliant, crystal clear quality. The bad news is that it takes a TON of bandwidth. That's why it's very slow to catch on in the industry. Besides that, editing HD is nearly impossible with the personal computers that are currently on the market. I have a Dual Xeon P4 3.6Ghz w/ 2GB RAM and sometimes it still bogs down so bad nothing will help but a reboot. But what do you expect when you're dealing with a 150GB AVI file? (That's 150GB... not 150MB). Anyway, it's been a tremendous learning curve, but well worth it. Technology always evolves and someday pretty soon, HD will be the standard and DV will be archaic. So I want to be ready for it. And when Blueray DVDs come out, I'll be able to burn pure HD video to DVD and everyone will be able to experience my HD vids without the download hassles. Really looking forward to that.

On a more practical/immediate note though... all my movies are available in 7 different sizes/bitrates. So everyone can download or stream them, regardless of their internet connection. Most of my guys are happy with DVD quality, but many of them go for the 720 or 1080 versions, depending on their mood. Ha ha... I even have a blind member (real sweet guy) who just downloads the webcam quality versions because he doesn't care what the picture looks like. All he wants is the audio. LOL.

Besides all that technical stuff, thank you for the compliments, WTF!

7. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Hahahahaha... That is great that you attract even the blind. I just hope it doesn't take a blind guy to recognize your beauty though. Well i like the format. Butin all honesty though i think 7 different file sizes for the same video clip is a bit extreme. I would say 3 at most 4 is all youshould need. Even when i only had dial-up i would still down the best quality possible simply because that is what you want to see beauty from is in the best format possible. Why cheat yourself with a sub-par picture quality? Especially if you have at least a monthly membership let it download overnight. ;)

Well regardless thanks for the vid Amy. Mighty kind of you to show us what HD is like on a computer monitor. :D