1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

weird!!!

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by jalabert, Apr 13, 2005.

1. jalabert

jalabert

Yesterday I posted 2 times. An upload of a video and then I asked for a YSI video. I saw the posts so no trouble there. But this morning both posts are gone what can be the reason. Hope someone can help me!!!!

2. Your vid was trashed because you did not post right, and you were denied vid requests cause you were spamming it up with requests. Any other questions.

3. jalabert

jalabert

Fair enough. And by the way I have another question. When you say that I did not post right do you mean that the vid did not work or that I have to find some pictures or screencaps and so forth before uploading.
    And this "spamming up". I uploaded one vid and asked for another thats sound about fair to me.
    Know I'm probably pissing you off, but remember I'm just a rookie trying to learn.

4. Your not pissing me off, you need pics, decription, size, and lenth of the vid. All that is addressed in the rules and faq in the vid forum.

All I ask is you create and give back to the forum, that way the other people know your not here for a free ride. if you need help just ask.

By the way you will know when I am pissed off, when you get a pm that begins with the title "please".

5. jalabert

jalabert

OK. Thank you just wanted to clear that up. You can delete this theme now since it's very specific and therefore can't help anybody else than me. Probably written in frustation since I used a lot of time uploading (stupid slow connection), but just remember that the file still is uploaded inside rapid share so not much lost anyway.
    And remember.

6. http://rapidshare.de/files/1093589/sky_lopez_anal_233kbps_WWW.ELINK.EU.TT_by_quiron.wmv.html

Here is a chance to redeem yourself, make me a new post I dug up the link for you.

7. jalabert

jalabert

Done. Hope to make you proud. By the way if something's still not in order please write it here. And just a single more question; is there a rule of thumb when you can begin to ask for videos.

8. Just make a few posts and don't get ridiculous with requests.