1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL/UA] Queen Latifah, Tika Sumpter (nn), Briana Starks @ Bessie (US 2015) [1080p HDTV] [topless]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by Ruffah, May 18, 2015.

1. Ruffah

Ruffah Danish Dynamite ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

21 people like this.
  2. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

3 people like this.
  3. DI.BO

DI.BO Ten Years of Phun

hang on lati hang on

4. supers992

supers992 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

omg

1 person likes this.
  5. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Fred Sanford naked

6. Ruffah

Ruffah Danish Dynamite ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

LMAO the comments so far :)
    80 downloads, yet no one game enough to throw a like lol. can't blame you guys.

7. Metallicat1974

Metallicat1974 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Ah well, just for the phun of it :D

8. artorawley

artorawley

I dunno, sometimes I can ignore the gut on big girls if the tits are nice, but hers just aren't very good at all. I need more hands so I can give those titties four thumbs down.

9. Dreeday

Dreeday

Never in one million and one years did I ever ever ever ever expected to see Queen Latifah nude. This is the biggest surprise nude scene of 2015 so far. Her music was very popular at my nigh school in the 90's. I couldn't get the lyrics of U.N.I.T.Y. out of my head during my entire sophomore year, because the song was in such heavy rotation both on The Box (a long forgotten call in video channel on basic cable)and radio. Then when Set it Off was release, my classmates spent almost everyday talking about that movie. I always thought MC Lyte or one of the members of Salt n Pepa would do a nude scene in a movie waaaaaaaaaay before Queen Latifah. A few minutes ago I read, Queen Latifah is suppose to have a full frontal scene in this movie as well; that's going to very interesting.

On a side note, her nipples are a lot smaller than I excepted. I figured she would have amazing "baby chokers" like Bai Ling; not nice tiny ones like Cote de Pablo.

3 people like this.
  10. dwc25

dwc25

Ya know, there are some things that you see that you would desperately like to un-see....

11. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Not sure why, but I assumed she would look better than that naked.

12. firekind

firekind BANNED

She's had surgery if you notice the scars around the nips.

13. TSM1975

TSM1975

1 person likes this.
  14. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

First there was Roseanne, then Rosie O'Dognell (woof-AAArrrrgggg) now Latifah.

Sometimes I hate collecting celebrity women pictures.

Now the obligatory My Eyes! My EYES!!! ARG ARG ARG

15. Dreeday

Dreeday

I remember Rosanne getting nude for Gear Magazine in the late 90's early 20's, but when did Rosie O' Donnell get nude? Exit to Eden was the closest she's ever gotten to doing a nude scene, but she was in one of the most "conservative" S&M outfit I've ever seen and it really didn't show anything.

1 person likes this.
  16. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

There were a few stolen pics around 00-03? or so that scared celeb collectors worldwide.

Also, dont forget the Roseanne private pics from her Tom Arnold days that made the rounds around 2004-5. Happily, I didnt keep them but I be there are some true masochists around here that did. I think mkone666 posted the Rosie pics on celebworld 2 maybe 3 crap polaroid styleback then. Course it could hve been testnutzer123 over at TNCDb as well. That's a while back after all. I'm pretty sure it was later than '01 because Im certain it wasnt a usenet or irc find, it was early webboard.

Dont forget Rosie flashing her sea invertabrate style fat ass on Niptuckin about '05-06.

I can still taste the bile from that one.

2 people like this.
  17. supers992

supers992 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

2 people like this.
  18. Metallicat1974

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Queen Latifah, Briana Starks, Tika Sumpter 'Bessie (2015)' HD 720 | SEX | TITS | AVI - 1280x720 - 200 MB/9:58 min

[​IMG]

||Link|| UL

||Link|| K2S​

2 people like this.
  19. kix

kix

This year really went downhill for celebrity nudity. Started out so good with Charisma then just went few and far between and now we get Queen Latifah.

2015 can end already.

20. Metallicat1974

No one forced you to click the thread :2cent: :D

1 person likes this.