1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL/RG] Lena Dunham - Girls (2014) s3e10 hd720p

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Mar 10, 2014.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

7 people like this.
  2. Bgddy

Bgddy

I still don't understand the fascination. Se's fat, not terribly attractive, has horrible tats and seems to very self-obsessed and attention-hungry as a real person.

3 people like this.
  3. statik

statik BANNED

I don't think there's really a fascination. I don't find her attractive at all. But I think that's what the whole idea has turned into. She's not attractive so it's become more and more of a statement for her to be nude in just about every episode. Because, body issues. I don't even watch the show but I can't imagine there's much need for her to have a nude scene in every episode. Even Game of Thrones or Spartacus had stretches of episodes without nudity, because contrary to popular belief it doesn't really drive the plot.

1 person likes this.
  4. biglar417

biglar417

I also don't watch the show, but wonder if it's a need to show her being attractive to men because she isn't in real life. Perhaps it's her way to live her fantasies on the screen, to make her think that she's desirable. My ex-wife had an inferiority complex, and was constantly trying to make herself the center of attention - sometimes by doing outlandish things that would have the opposite effect and drive people away from her.

1 person likes this.
  5. rsgbsg2002

rsgbsg2002

Sounds like an average person in my country (USA). :p

6. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

This is the key of the success of this show.

1 person likes this.
  7. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

Indeed. Homely and even downright ugly girls have sex, many of them a lot of it. The show probably rings true with many women in the general population, most of whom are not models or actresses. She is a good writer and good actress (great on SNL last weekend). Maybe her uninhibited confidence with showing her far-less-than-perfect body is also one of the appeals of the show. :2cent:

8. biglar417

biglar417

Exactly. Most of us come to this forum to see beautiful women naked or near-naked. But most of the women we see on the street (or our wives and girlfriends) look more like the women on this show - average (or less). I doubt that any of us are married to or dating a Playmate or supermodel. Lena Dunham looks no different than over half of the women we see every day, and (face it guys) most of us would hop in the sack with her if we had the opportunity despite her bulges or tattoos.

9. Westside

Westside BANNED

bud i agree.:2cent:
    lose the attitude an UGLYASSED TATTOS...and i'd :hump: her.
    she makes miley cyrus look like a super model.....

10. Bomba69

Bomba69

I really wouldn't. I like tattoos and it's not the bulges that turn me off but her entire personality. She's one of the most annoying people I've ever heard.

11. corysf49ers

corysf49ers

I can't remember where I heard or saw this, but I'm pretty sure her current boyfriend use to date Scarlett Johansson. Talk about downgrade.

1 person likes this.
  12. Dreeday

Dreeday

Might have been TMZ or Dishnation. I don't know if you watch those TV shows, but both covered that story last week.

13. Kast

Kast

She is disgusting. Add that to the fact that the show is about whiny spoiled brats and I really can't understand why the fuck a dude would watch this shit.

1 person likes this.
  14. Kast

Kast

I might not have sex regularly but I wouldn't fuck this thing even if you paid me.

1 person likes this.
  15. biglar417

biglar417

I assume you meant to say "wouldn't". I always try to remember two things my late daddy always told me - "Anything more than a handful or a mouthful is more than you need" and "A hole is a hole is a hole". All you have to do is put some cotton in your ears, close your eyes and go for it. The final result is going to be the same whether it's her or a supermodel.

16. Kast

Kast

I disagree with that. The quality of sex is directly depended on how attractive the person you're having sex with is. Honestly, Dunham is in the same category of attractiveness for me as men. I find her disgusting from top to bottom.

1 person likes this.
  17. biglar417

biglar417

After my divorce I actually dated a woman who was built very much like her (but a redhead). She was a psycho, but it was some of the best sex I ever had. I think that women who aren't very good-looking actually try harder to please because they don't get asked out very much, so they want to try to make sure that the guy they're with hangs around for a while.