1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL/RG] Kate Mara - House of Cards (2013) s2e1 hd720p + 1080p HD

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Feb 14, 2014.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

2. supers992

supers992 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Kate Mara - House of Cards s02e01 (2014) HD 1080p Web-Dl
    with bd

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Video: mkv, 1920x960
    Duration: 00:42
    Size: 31 mb

Download from Uploaded

3. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Comment on the video and her body (if it is hers). Do not comment about the show.

2 people like this.
  4. mogwom

mogwom

prude

5. skidd

skidd

Looks like a body double but dat ass though, whoever she is.

6. Kojack9

Kojack9

I have reasons to doubt the likelihood of it being a body double.

Notably the ears, and the butt. Kate Mara has very distinct ears, which the alleged-double has as well.
    Then there's the butt, which is less-than perfect. I'd say more often than not, an actress is going to choose the best ass for her double. This one clearly has imperfections, which leads me to believe it's her.

This girl is smart, she knows that when shot like this - a nude scene would most likely be dismissed as a double. If nothing else, I would guarantee that how the shower scene was filmed was dictated by Kate Mara & her agent - and not a DP, a Director, or a Producer.

In all likelihood, it probably IS a double. But ... you never know. Didn't she admit that was her butt in Season One?

7. maynard

maynard

WHy cant she be like her sister?? I remember those nipples from "Shooter"..and have longed to see them bare ever since.

8. mogwom

mogwom

no, she didn't, that was a body double and so is this

9. 23denali

23denali

Just read an article where she stated that she warned her family in advance of the release of the second season saying beware of the first scene in season two. so it could be her.

10. statik

statik BANNED

Personally I think it's her. I know it doesn't mean much and sounds weird, but she has very distinct ears. And in the butt shot you can see the side of her head and her ears. It looks like her, to me anyway.

11. statik

statik BANNED

http://battyfornudity.blogspot.com/2014/02/kate-mara-warns-family-about-on-screen.html#comment-form

I find it interesting that she has said publicly she warns her family about nude scenes. If it was a body double, why bother?

12. Kojack9

Kojack9

I stand by that being her butt.
    It's circumstantial, but the fact that it's a real butt instead of the usual flawless butt double lends to it being her.