1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL] Lily Cole - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009) hd1080p [bra, sexy]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Feb 9, 2015.

1. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Lily Cole - The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (2009) hd1080p [bra, sexy]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Format : MPEG-4 at 9 433 Kbps
    Length : 218 MiB for 3mn 14s 69ms

Video #0 : AVC at 9 110 Kbps
    Aspect : 1920 x 1040 (1.846) at 23.976 fps

Audio #0 : AAC at 317 Kbps
    Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz
    Language : en

http://ul.to/90ei0j96

(pass: hef)

11 people like this.
  2. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

I loved her - where did she go?

1 person likes this.
  3. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think she got a degree from cambridge, started a charity and is/was I heard romantically linked to the guy who go founded twitter.

2 people like this.
  4. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

OK!,, :) She's hot and very untypical, btw her acting is quite OK in this great Terry Gilliam move.

1 person likes this.
  5. Spock's_Beard

Spock's_Beard

In other words she's planning on marrying rich so she doesn't have to work any more, and can add her name along with Stephanie Seymour, Yasmeen Ghauri, and the countless other models who have done that.

1 person likes this.
  6. Herb Tarlek

Quit likely true, but who can blame her. My guess is that she'll get him to buy her parts in movies so she can become an actress but never have to take her clothes off on-screen. :2cent:

1 person likes this.
  7. firekind

firekind BANNED

You've clearly not seen much of her if you think she'd have any problems with doing a nude scene.

8. Herb Tarlek

She's done nude photo shoots as a younger model, but since the making of the Pirelli calendar in 2010 I'm not aware of any further nude scenes she has performed where any of the good parts are actually visible (nipple or ass).

Can you provide one (her paparazzi pics of being topless on a boat don't count)?

9. Spock's_Beard

Spock's_Beard

I ain't saying she's a gold-digger

But I ain't seen her with no broke -------

10. firekind

firekind BANNED

Why would anyone doubt she'd do a nude scene? It defies any logic. She hasn't yet done a nude scene but what does that mean? I've not seen Avengers 2 yet but probably will.
    Do these pictures suggest to you she's shy about nudity?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. Spock's_Beard

Spock's_Beard

Have you seen Salma Hayek's tits after she got knocked up by a French billionaire?

Have you seen Stephanie Seymour's tits after she got knocked up by a billionaire?

Laetitia Casta showed her tits a couple of times since she married a rich dude, but she doesn't do it as often as she used to.

It's normal for these types of women to walk away from their pasts once they've bagged that meal ticket, and you'll find they very seldom go back to nudity once that ass has gotten a ring on it. So it's just a safe assumption to think she's done with nudity now.

12. firekind

firekind BANNED

Lily left modelling to study and try her hand at acting. If you are trying to compair her to these three you're underestimating her. She's not just going to be satisfied being a housewife. She made her own fortune anyway. It's like you're saying she has millions in the bank of her own earnings but needs a rich man to look after her. What utter shit. She's able to choose what she does. If she makes more films she will. If one has a nude scene do you think she'll not do it? She will if she wants to. No matter how rich her partner is.

13. Herb Tarlek

She has 3 movies ready to come out, then we'll make up our minds. Meantime, your assertiveness is as baseless as any of my assertions.

1 person likes this.