1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. THE MOVE OF THE PHUN FORUM TO A NEW HOSTER IS DONE. THE SEARCH INDEX IS REBUILDING, DURING WHICH SEARCHES MAY BE INCOMPLETE. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL] Fanny Cottençon, Caroline Berg, Jeanne Goupil @ Paradis Pour Tous (FR 1982) [FFN]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by Ruffah, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Ruffah

Ruffah Danish Dynamite ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Fanny Cottençon, Caroline Berg, Jeanne Goupil @ Paradis Pour Tous (FR 1982)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title : Fanny_Cottencon_-_Paradis_Pour_Tous-(FR1982)-RUFFAH.avi - 106 MiB
    Duration : 4mn 8s
    Res : 720 x 400 @ 25.000 fps
    Video : XVID @ 3 295 Kbps
    Audio : ac3 256 [email protected] KHz
    Channels : 1 channel

Download:

http://uploaded.net/file/18fcg0kb/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Title : Caroline_Berg_Jeanne_Goupil _-_Paradis_Pour_Tous-(FR1982)-RUFFAH.rar - 45.2 MiB
    Duration : 1mn 56s
    Res : 720 x 400 @ 25.000 fps
    Video : XVID @ 3 201 Kbps
    Audio : ac3 256 [email protected] KHz
    Channels : 1 channel

Download:

http://uploaded.net/file/u0zt0ung/

.​

5 people like this.
  2. cobolman

cobolman

Hey Ruffah, Chrome says these files are corrupted by malware. I only get this on Uploaded and only after the download starts so I have to wait 3 hours before I can download another file. Can you please add another link to your files? Free users have to wait 3 hours before downloading another file on Uploaded. I may have to boycott Uploaded but I'd hate to miss your posts.

3. biglar417

biglar417

Ignore the warning and select the option to download them anyway. There's nothing wrong with the files - I've been downloading all of them and my anti-virus says that they're fine.

I suspect that there's something going on between Google and Uploaded. It wouldn't be the first time.

4. cobolman

cobolman

Thanks for the information! The files are indeed clean. But that brings up a philosophical question: Where do we draw the line? I know Ruffah or any other regular wouldn't upload an infected file to Uploaded. But what if some hacker hacked Uploaded and infected them and we continued downloading files Chrome warns as having malware and we all download that file by continuing to ignore the warning? How do we know for sure even given all our protection?
    By the way, Chome doesn't flag every file I download from Uploaded or even all of Ruffah's files. That's what made me suspicious to begin with.

Thanks again.

5. biglar417

biglar417

Trust the source. I don't download anything when I don't know who it's from.

6. Ruffah

Ruffah Danish Dynamite ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

False positive for sure.
    And sorry about the missing mirror, my Depositfiles account was banned, so im currently in the process of searching for an alternative which is not easy these days, considering how many of these hosts either ban accounts, have too many limits for uploaders, die within a few months, or scam both users & uploaders. Uploaded have never done any of these, and kept a stable service since 2006-2007, though I agree that their free users limits are way too extensive.

That's highly unlikely, but nevertheless food for thought.
    Another more likely possibility, would be that Copyright agencies have switched/extended tactics, and now are trying to disrupt Uploaded's & other filehosters service by reporting every link their bots crawl to various malware databases, and thus Google & others have to keep up with removing each false positive.