1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Svetlana - Real World: Key West Grabbing & Shaking Her Boobs!

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by esai, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esai

esai

Yes, you read the thread title correctly...this VIDEO is a rip from the TV I recorded of the new Real World: Key West episodes. It features a hottie named Svetlana who is proving that her boobs are in fact REAL in her audition tape...check out the screenshots! The vid is played at regular speed once, and then it plays again in slow motion in 640 x 480 resolution so you can enjoy the bouncing goodness...you're welcome guys. Enjoy.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4.18 MB size
    00:15 length
    640 x 480 resolution
    MPEG format

Download Links:

Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.de/files/14784577/Svetlana_-_Real_World_Key_West.mpg.html
    or
    MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YUQZKGTC

Leave me some feedback afterwards...thanks...

richard mcbeef and MooseKnuck like this.
  2. BigKahunaBurger

BigKahunaBurger

sweeeeeeeeeeet

3. Unregistered

Unregistered

shes fuckn hot too bad thers only 2 bitches on real world this time

4. Venomatic

Venomatic

Awesome post, this chick is super hot, it looks like she will be showing a lot more skin in future episodes, hopefully someone like esai will post it...

5. Venomatic

Venomatic

aslo forgot to mention, their is an upskirt of her in the first episode when she is in that airplane, and she is "airing out" her cooch...

6. esai

esai

i will work on getting the footage of that upskirt...i do remember seeing it but i dont remember if you can actually *see* anything

7. Getchoo

Getchoo

I grew up with Svetlana... sadly she has herpes.

8. iSamurai

iSamurai

Thanks sai!

9. lolz

lolz

I saw this episode two days ago at my college's commuter hangout spot. There's a cafe, and a TV, and this was on. I swear, every guy was staring at the screen, including myself, except for the one moment I took to look around at who else was enjoying this. Thanks a ton for posting this. :)

10. bigzo

bigzo

shes smokin hott!!! nice tits. What about that janelle girl, shes smoking hott as well, anything on her?
    -Zo

11. _destroy

_destroy

boobs!

[​IMG]

12. Venomatic

Venomatic

We need more of this beautful girl!!! anyone have caps from the latest episodes of her in a bikini?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.