1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sub Category Please

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by iloveanal, Jul 11, 2010.

1. iloveanal

iloveanal

Anyone agree with me, having sub categories in sexy videos, that tells you what hosting site it is, Have one category for rapidshare, another for hotfile, so on.

I have a rapidshare account so i always look more for rapidshare files more then the rest. Either have sub categories or require people to but the type of hosting site on the front part of the title.

what does everyone think?

2. spiderswims

spiderswims I'm too old for this shit ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I think I can just click a thread to see what host it is and if I don't like the file host leave. :2cent:

hefestus likes this.
  3. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

REALLY SS?? Have you SEEN the increase in posts in the SV section since the spam/crapathon started with the new filehosts? I don't know exactly what they'll do but SOMETHING has to be done.

4. iloveanal

iloveanal

hope so!!!

5. elturko78

elturko78 Treu Anarchist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Agreed.

6. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

The mods already have this under consideration as one of the options as I understand it and in fact HAVE added 1 semi-sub category for "small videos" just today.

7. redeemer27

redeemer27

i like this idea of a seperate thread for the small vids and unknown amateur vids