1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT FEW DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Seiya Episode X (Hentai Movie)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Dala, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dala

Dala

I haven't seen anything in the rule which say that hentai is forbiden, and i never seen any hentai contents on this forum so i'd like to have your opinion about this 'art', Thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download > http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=VZHB7D9L

Size : 71.2 MB
    Runtime : 7:24 Min
    Format : AVI

Uncensored

2. Jim Shorts

Jim Shorts

i dont mind...still remember the day i first saw Legend of the Overfiend. introduced me to a whole new way of watching "cartoons"

3. Ponko

Ponko

love hentai stuff...thanks.
    quality has gone a long way since it started.

4. sannin

sannin True Gentleman

hentai can be great, but rape ones get annoying after a while. good post though.

5. Rigs

Rigs

Nice one.

thanks.

6. rbhgod

rbhgod

Urotsokidoji may be the single most fucked up vid ever.

tho i do loves me some Hentai.

Ninja Scroll, Trigun, and cowboy bebop are my all rime fave Anime.
    Night Shift Nurses is prolly my fave Hentai.

Oh yeah
    thanks

7. herik

herik

Ja jaja, Great Vid!!!!!!!

8. 13olt3

13olt3

G Taste for the win!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.