1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Playboy Content Question

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Lasher1108, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Lasher1108

Lasher1108

I'm aware that any Playboy related content is strictly forbidden. I found this out the hard way when as a new poster to the forum I failed to read the posting rules and posted a Playboy clip. Salty very nicely advised me he would cut off my balls with a rusty knife if I did it again. However what about content featuring a former Playmate that is now in no way related to Playboy? Can you use "Former Playmate So and So" in the post title or is any reference at all to Playboy not acceptable? I much appreciate your advice and guidance.

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

sure, we show pamela anderson stuff all the time. ;)

Lasher1108 likes this.
  3. mandy-fan

mandy-fan Insert witty comment here

Just a question

why is all playboy content banned?

It's just played on my mind for a while. I figure its for legal reasons

4. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

yes

mandy-fan likes this.
  5. Lasher1108

Lasher1108

I did a bit of research and yes Playboy will not hesitate to sue your ass off for any copyright infringement. They will sue on principle alone regradless if they recoup money or not. Disney is another company that will do the same. However I doubt the Phun forum has had issues with Mickey and Donald content being posted illegally ;)

6. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

playboy lawyers are renowned for there ability to track down material and have it removed