1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Picture Post & Host Prefs (Poll)

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by Nihilistic_Mystic, May 23, 2005.

?

I prefer to...

Poll closed May 26, 2005.
  1. Post/View entire sets with IMAGEVENUE.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Post/View a few IMAGEVENUE thumbnails with an RS zip.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Post/View entire sets with IMAGEHIGH.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Post/View a few IMAGEHIGH thumbnails with an RS zip.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nihilistic_Mystic

Nihilistic_Mystic

No matter how I post pictures, I manage to find out that there are always viewing problems. With that said, I want to appease the majority and find out what is the most popular method of picture posting and hosting. Since I have no clue how everybody wants it, I am raising a poll.

Here is my problem. I don't mind ImageVenue but I have heard there are viewing problems with it recently. I have come to love ImageHigh's 20 pics per upload feature but now I am hearing they are having problems too. Finally, after I post a set, people usually want me to go back and post zips.

2. Halitosis Joe

Halitosis Joe

if its an entire set I prefer to have them in rapidshare sets
    I too am having problems with imagehigh

If its something like 60 thumbnail pics it takes ages for them to open up and then save

3. lace

lace boo!

if its more than 40 pics i prefer RS!
    otherwise imagehigh or imagevenue thumbnails...whereas its easier uploading with imagehigh!!
    sometimes imagehigh doesnt show the pics but try it some min later...it always works for me then!!!

4. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I like imagehigh better, lets you link to the full size image which is good if you're posting the odd pic or two, and the thumbnail copy gallery saves time. I generally post all the pics I have, but given that it's normally less than 30, I don't RS them. If it was a full set, I'd post both the set and RS link.

5. MinionofHell

MinionofHell

I like ImageHigh, and if its a full set, with something like 100+ pics, an RS would kick ass.

6. Nihilistic_Mystic

Nihilistic_Mystic

Bump for more votes.