1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT 7 DAYS, AND SOME DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. WE'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS DETAILS EMERGE.
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC OMG! I'm sorry I called you a fucktard, but you probly deserved it (Murry Qwixmas!)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by J3scribe, Dec 9, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

News flash, is scribe crass?

Why yes. Yes I am. I always have been on this board. And you older guys know it, and you know that I don't hold the same against you if what you have to say is intelligent. Or even stupid, if it's honest.

But if you're obtuse that probably doesn't make sense, so I won't spell it out for you.

Once again it's Christmas time, and for the past umpteen Christmases' we've allowed our members to say and do as they wish (content posting rules still apply), so go ahead and be merry, be berry, be cherry and be weary. If you don't like what someone has to say, that's your problem, not ours!

But if you want to flame your favorite asshole (including me!), go for it! If you have a statement that you think deserves to be stuck, let us know! Or if you just want to say Hallelujah! We're here for that too.

But be smart. Freedom doesn't = flaming for the sake of it. Tell us what you think, tell us how you feel, tell us what matters to you. And don't use me as an example!

Merry Christmas,

Happy Holidays,

Be safe and be good,

And sing your favorite song!!!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

Scribe, you ignorant slut! "You're" is a contraction of "you are." The word you want there is "Your."

3. lilchina

lilchina

:D bah humbug to ya'll . Merry Xmas!

4. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

we are not on the same playing field when it comes to a few so called important topics, but your opinions are your own, at least you have them, and I respect them.
    I always told my kids to think for themselves, have your own educated opinions, regardless of what their father believes.
    word

J3scribe likes this.
  5. J3scribe

Shit, you got me. I owe you a fucking drink, or a chew toy. Your (is that the right spelling?) choice!
    Today would have been my mom's 95th birthday. She passed away a bit over a year ago in October 2016, but she had a real appreciation for independent thought. She was raised a PK (preacher's kid) along the Mississippi River, yet despite that tag her daddy was a smart man. He was a man of God, but he was also a man of science. And even though he was a Christian he understood the value of critical thinking (which is Jesus' primary lesson, for all you Jesus freaks). Long story short, we all grew up intelligent.

My mom was pretty fucking cool, and she would have liked you guys. She loved sports. She grew up in Iowa and listened the the Chicago Cubs games on WGN radio as she grew up in the 1920's and 30's. In 1941 she moved to Chicago, and within 2 months' time she met my dad, and married him before 1942. They were married 73 years.

I'm crying as I type this.

So if you have a drink today, drink to Elaine Alison Dahl, and that she was an OG woman of sports in a world full of men who had no fucking clue. She knew more about baseball than Harry Carey and Vin Skully (they were contemporaries). And she loved both of them.

cmdocker, flooff, Cygnus_X1 and 15 others like this.
  6. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I have a question for the mods here. Would it be possible for the yellow tag to only be used for the leak threads from now on?

7. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]

hefestus likes this.
  8. leftyark

leftyark

Calling the warden obtuse earns you a month in solitary.

Flippy likes this.
  9. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Bro,
    well said
    will drink to her tonight as I'm grooving to the sounds of Hut Tuna in concert

J3scribe likes this.
  10. Kalamity

Kalamity

Merry Christmas Phunners, may you be in greater spirits and better circumstances this time next year.
    Upward and Onward

J3scribe likes this.
  11. Goatmaster6

Goatmaster6 15 Year Member

Who? Is he a celebrity?

J3scribe likes this.
  12. Cornelius4129

Cornelius4129

Be happy be merry it's a celebration Bitches! RIP Rick James.

J3scribe and dahazeleyeshornet like this.
  13. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

To Elaine Alison Dahl, Cheers :cheers:
    :beerchug: Scribe
    Merry Xmas Phun :dance:

J3scribe likes this.
  14. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Fuck all of you, but fuck this mod in particular :)

I'll just leave this here:

J3scribe and torpemaha like this.
  15. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Scribbles......Sounds like your mom held out just long enough to watch the Cubbies finally win it all!

16. SDLRob

SDLRob

Merry Christmas to you lunatics

MadamMeow likes this.
  17. mmaphd

mmaphd

18. dahazeleyeshornet

dahazeleyeshornet ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster

Merry Christmas and a straight up FUCK YOU to every prejudice, racist, and pedophile on this board,

I personally believe people who judge people based on race, religion, and gender preference need to seek a mental evaluation. Especially the ones that get an erection for a female or male who is underage. I don't understand either type, I know we all have a preference when it comes to women but for A LOT of you (in my opinion) you way of thinking is VERY CLEAR in your comments. Hopefully during this season of giving, your Christmas Tree will fall on your sick has and mark you like a young teenager getting pimples for the first time.

Thanks and You're Welcome
    From DHEH

J3scribe likes this.
  19. J3scribe

She just missed seeing the Series. :(

RaiderCane likes this.
  20. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

My mom passed 2 months before the Royals returned to the World Series, and then they won it the next year. A few months after that, the Broncos won the Super Bowl. They were both awesome, but bittersweet :-( :empathy:
    I kinda feel though, got to really, that she had the best seat in the house when the Royals had that magical run in 2014 and then took back the crown in 2015:haloslip: (she was a rebel, I could see her wearing horns as a joke lol)

J3scribe likes this.